Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one tablespoon a day every morning before I eat, and also rub the hands, my eczema disappeared, improved memory and all my allergies were reduced. Highly recommended

Perfect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use a a hair product and to use in different healthy ways. Very versatile - mixed a few drops of essential oils in for hair use - smelled amazing and tamed the "frizzys". Best price I found too! Fast shipping!

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The hemp oil is of highest quality and very nourishing.

שמן נהדר למי שסובלת מעור יבש

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

שמן מדהים לפנים לעור יבש.

שמן המפ מעולה, בריא וטעים

Posted by IRIS on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

השמן מכיל ריכוז חומצות שומן חיוניות (אומגה 3, 6, 9 ביחס שהגוף צריך), מכיל חלבונים, ויטמינים ומינרלים והרבה דברים טובים.. הרבה סגולות יש לשמן המפ, ובין היתר: בריאות העור והגוף, טיפול בבעיות עור שונות כמו פסוריאזיס, מסייע לשמור על איזון הורמונלי, מוריד את הכולסטרול הרע, מתאים לסוכרתיים ועוד

Good Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like it. It helps me lot with my seborrheic derematitis. Although I have to say - it doesn't give you that long term effect I was hoping to achieve. Maybe I should give it more time, but now at least, even if I miss one day - signs of inflammation begin. Still though, I would much rather use that than the medical substances with all the side effects.

topical use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love using this as a facial moisturizer in the winter, usually at night because it is very thick and doesn't absorb immediately. Great for acne-prone skin. I don't love the smell, but that's just hemp oil.

My skin loves it, my nose doesn't.

Posted by Atopic-skin on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use on my skin, hoping it wouldn't smell too much. I was wrong. The smell os horrible. I do use it in the shower and combine it with a soap that smells a lot, to cover the smell. My skin loves it, though! It's soft and there's no itching. I have atopic dermatitis. So.. Kind of recommend, if you don't mind the smell..

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my new uses and it will be for all the rest of my life.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good