Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Very pleased with this company for listening to its customers and using glass instead of plastic!

Fresh taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This coconut oil has a different taste from the coconut oils I've used in the past, saying extra virgin and all. The fact that this specifies that a cold process is being used, indicates that no heat was ever present to destroy/alter any of the nutrients in the oil, including those responsible for the taste. This oil is great in chocolate and smoothies! A big plus for the glass jar too. It is less convenient for shipping, but better for the oil and better for you.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this coconut oil and use it for many things. It's not only a great cooking oil, but also medicinal for dry skin and other skin problems. I use it for the majority of my cooking, stir fry, etc. It's even delicious by the spoonful.

Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this every day in my raw banana cacao smoothie. It's a must-have.

no more butter!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this stuff smells and tastes so good. no reason for butter. great at high sand low temps. and your house will smell soooo good. and if you want a massage oil that is edible, this is it!

Really great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I ordered the Raw oil, and It tastes even better! It has the same melting point, so it is solid at room temp. The raw is processed at a much lower temp than the regular Nutiva coconut oil. I give a Tablespoon to my Goldens at both of there meals. It really gives them a soft coat. I made a butter substitute by melting at low temp 2 parts coconut oil with 1 part canola or grape seed oil. I added a little salt and stired it as it solidified. I use it as a spread instead of butter. I use just the coconut oil as a substitute for butter in almost all my cooking. I can't taste any difference and I know it is better for us than butter.

great

Posted by patpyott on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

nice product.

Nutiva Raw Coconut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil, It helps you lose weight because it is a good oil. It tastes great on toast, for frying just about anything. I love it. Will continue to order.

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product. tastes great and feels great as a moisturizer.

I prefer the other...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the Organic Extra virgin more, but I like that this one comes in glass instead of plastic.

1 2