Help

Good nail strengthener

Posted by AlanaDesign on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My nail become stronger after using this product. Also its good base coat for me. It has shiny texture with really small fiber particles in it. They're really small, so even after one coat of nail polish nails don't look bumpy.

Gran producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hace mucho tiempo que no podia tener las uñas largas porque siempre se me rompían y sobre todo se me escamaban. Gracias a este producto llevo 2 semanas sin que se me rompan, ni se me escamen, para mi todo un logro.

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the best i have ever used

Stronger nails

Posted by PS-LIU on Sep 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It makes my nails stronger without making them too hard or brittle. You can actually see the fiber inside if you look closer. If you wish to apply color nail polish on top, make sure the color polish is not too thin, otherwise the fiber texture underneath will show. Thicker polish or shimmery ones are usually ok.

Fortalecedor uñas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me lo pongo a menudo y noto las uñas mas duras

En mi caso no ha funcionado bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No sé si es mi uña, pero lo que me hace es que crea una capa muy dura, pero a la vez frágil de modo que al día de usarlo el esmalte se salta en grandes trozos.

I'm not sure of its effects

Posted by Biaitiar on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My nails break constatemente and have not seen any improvement using it for a month. It also leaves an irregular texture, strange.

No es lo que esperaba

Posted by rocioes on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A pesar de las buenas críticas que tiene a mi no me ha funcionado para nada, mis uñas siguen frágiles y el esmalte no me dura