Me gusta

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es el primer producto de este estilo que utilizo, y me gusta mucho como funciona. Aplico el producto sobre las cutículas y dejo actuar unos 30 seg. Luego retiro las cutículas con un palito de Naranjo. No es nada agresivo.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer2713040 on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's not perfect but actually I have not uses anything better. If you have some dry skin pieces on the nail sides it won't help. But it dissolves perfectly cuticle on the bottom of the nail. I will be buying it for sure.

Ideal Cuticle Remover

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cuticle cure I really liked. Ideal for home-made european manicure and pedicure. Softens the cuticle along the base of the nail plate, and really dissolves the cuticle of the nail plate. And very simple to use. Это средство мне очень понравилось. Идеально подходит для домашнего, не обрезного как маникюра, так и педикюра. Прекрасно смягчает кутикулу вдоль всего основания ногтевой пластины, и действительно растворяет кутикулу с ногтевой пластины. Пользоваться средством очень просто.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3236831 on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quite efficient in removing cuticle.

Good

Posted by Santita on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Natural composition, without harmful solvents, fragrances, parabens, sulfates, and other things ...))). Well softens the cuticle, but dissolves it is not as good as I'd like.

Un indispensable

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ramollit très bien les cuticules, faciles à repousser.

I really like this Cuticle Remover!

Posted by 4686413435053239833 on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's the best Cuticle Remover I have ever used!)) I really like it! 5 stars!

good product

Posted by 5085436965328009864 on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It won't make my skin around nails coarse after removing cuticle. I will buy it again.

Works

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It does what it's supposed to. Removes cuticles with no bad stuff in it.

It works fine

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Once I use this by following the directions (30sec) I manage to "clean" the cuticles around my nails. They are not removed. But I don't want to leave it longer because it does make my nails and fingers really dry which can also cause more cuticle...

1 2