Excellent Product

Posted by 5667517336870680622 on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After my doctor told me there was nothing I could do for hip dysplasia, I decided to do a little investigation of my own. I put my thinking cap on and hit the internet. After visiting several sites for hip dysplasia, I came upon this product and read all the reviews from others which were excellent, and decided to give it a try. It's only been about a month or so, but I do feel the product is reducing the pain in my hips. The only downside I have is that the pills are very large, but I crush them in a glass and add water to help swollow them better. I will buy this product again. Purchasing from iherb.com has been a great experience, and shipping to the island of Malta was excellent. Thank you!!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have had incredible results with this product. My husband was scheduled to a hip replacement, but after reading the Arthritis Cure, which recommends this product, he has been pain free and walking normally for over a year now. I take it for my knees, as I spent many years running. I now walk without pain. Our cats take the pet version, and they have done remarkably well also.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helped me with joint pains. Contains vegetarian glucosamine MSM. Convenient to be combined with ASU but tabs are large and the surface is a bit gritty which makes it a chore to swallow. Still, much better than any other i have found.

RA relief!

Posted by 5578728430076245305 on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works to relive my symptoms & increase strength & function..., 6+ months & planning to continue taking this product.

Avoca ASU

Posted by Reviewer2803281 on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found the product to be of high quality. I used a more expensive brand before. I got the same results for less money.

tablets are too big to swallow them

Posted by Reviewer1724304 on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

to my opinion it is a must to reduce the size of each tablet. the size is an obstacle for the everyday use. you have to discuss it with the manufacturer.

too long to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2071235 on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure whether this product is effective for my knees, but the tablets are too long to swallow. Normally I swallow even big softgels without any trouble, but these Avoca ASU tablets have rough (even grit) surface and it gets stuck.. So I try to take it after "chewing" it for some time and the taste of it is just awful.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3077058 on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product!The shipping was so fast and the packaging was great. Will definitely buy from again!! Thanks IHerb!

Not very good

Posted by Reviewer1733539 on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The pills are too big

Hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2833990 on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These tablet are very hard to swallow and I normally never have any problems swallowing big pills

1 2