highly recommended for people and dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used Cosamin DS for my 14 year old cattle dog since her 3 knee surgeries over 6 years ago. Her surgeon recommended a good condroitin/glucosamine supplement and Cosamin DS stood out with their product testing and quality. I'm convinced it has kept her joint integrity over all the years as she is still very active.

Cosamin DS Tablets vs. Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used the capsules for many years with good results. This is my first experience with the tablets. They are sizable, and a bit harder to swallow than the capsules. For me, it is not a problem, but for a person who has difficulty swallowing larger tablets, I would suggest the capsules over the tablet form of Cosamin DS

Cosamin works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cosamin capsules made a world of a difference for me, have hardly any arthritis pain in my knees any more. Switched to tablets though just recently because I dislike the food coloring in the capsules. Since the tablets have the same active ingredients I expect them to work just as well.

Give it a try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was cautiously optimistic about trying this product as my doctor had recommended it by brand name. The arthritis in my knee had been getting worse and I wasn't sure I would see much benefit. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that within a few days I started to see releif. The pain level has been greatly reduced in only three weeks of use. Hopefully this will be a continuing trend.

After a 2 month trial I can say they definitely work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended to try these as my specialist told me I needed a half knee replacement. A friend told me he was advised the same 10 years ago but tried these instead and has been pain free for 10 years with no knee replacement. My friend told me they may take 2 months to show signs of improvement and he was spot on. My knee pain has all but disappeared and I am back to walking without a stick and 1km is not a problem.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

product recaevd on time/

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

Just keep takin' them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It takes awhile to see change, but they really do seem to work. I have suffered badly from arthritis pain in my thumbs for a long time. I am much relieved.

Nutramax, Cosamin DS, Joint Health, 150 Scored Tablets (NRA-80720)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After a few weeks you realize that you feel much better, the aches and pains pretty much disappears. I have zero side effects and will continue to use this product.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We take Nutramax Cosamin DS everyday and would not be without it. A family member was told to take it for an old sports injury by his doctor and we began using it then. It has proven to be a great benefit for all of us.

1 2