Excellent Lyme Treatment, combined with Samento

Posted by 5513737793364438073 on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good delivery time, everything in order. These two extracts had an immediate impact. Within 3 hours of having taken the first dosage (15 drops by accident instead of 5), I had a die-off (Herxheimer) reaction. These should be used in cycles for treating Lyme. The Bb need a day or two per week to morph back into their spirochete forms for easier slaughter by Samento/Banderol.

Banderol

Posted by 5543435703634387257 on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I find this to be working very well as I have lyme disease and its works well to kill the lyme spirocettes. I herx on these herbs but use burbur to help detoxify. Also the pinella is excellent for brain cleanse.

Excellent

Posted by 4749815817629246447 on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Banderol and samento have been a life savers for my family. We are on a simplified cowden protocol for Lyme.

helps with sinusitis

Posted by Reviewer2525926 on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband had a very persistent sinus infection. He couldn't smell for almost 10 years and was always coughing and having trouble with his nose. He took 2 bottles of Banderol, and it didn't help so we almost gave up, but I asked him to put the drops directly in his mouth, and after 3 weeks of that, he began to smell sometimes and his coughing reduced a lot. So it's getting better.

Cheaper than nutrimedix

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is cheaper than the nutrimedix website. Am taking it for lymes disease on Dr Lee Cowdens protocol.

It works

Posted by 4725623727606400647 on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's definitely killing bacterias, because I was herxing a lot on the beginning, but haven't been taking it long enough to say anything more about this product.

Tick Borne Disease Treatment

Posted by 4789957330572070104 on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good as a help for an integrative approach for Lyme and co-infections treatment

Good efficient product

Posted by 4767854905150759660 on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product My condition is stable view is gradually improving less fatigue

NutraMedix, Banderol

Posted by 5184977692873503450 on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased with the quality and service...5 stars for sure!

Powerful product

Posted by 4892232516547924941 on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me by my doctor for Lyme disease. He recommended that I use it in conjunction with Samento. Together, these two products have done more for me than all of the lab created antibiotics that I have taken in the last 6 years. It is now my 'go to' product to fight Chronic Lyme disease.

1 2