Fight lyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent detox when using samento & banderol.

Result from using Burbur detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome product. Again, I have used it for less than a month and I can tell such a difference. I feel better, the pain that I was having is completely gone. It is a very gentle acting detox. No harsh cramping and nausea that I have experienced with others. Will be re ordering.

Helpful Vs. Effects of Detoxification

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I ran out of this while on vacation, the side effects of the detoxification process from Lyme Disease became bothersome, especially the cough, so I had to cut back on all others until I could use all three as they were prescribed. I have found the combination beneficial.

Detox in Lyme Disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good detox but not effective enough in case of heavy metals in addtion to toxins

Great Herx Help

Posted by priyanka on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did a very extreme treatment. Usually I become transiently paralyzed and/or mute from herxing, but taking 10 drops in ½ cup of water every 10-15 minutes for a few hours helped tremendously.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do recommend Nutramedix products. They are really good. Using burbur as part of cowden protocol for lyme detox

Great for detox and relief of symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this product!! Helps with detox overall and when feeling extra symptoms from herx or just overload from toxins, this really helps me. 10 drops in water every 15 mins.

No effect seen at all..

Posted by theveryblonde on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Used already half of bottle. I use it everyday, 3 servings per day combined with 3 serving per day of Pinella , as recommended. No effect seen so far..

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm on the full Cowden protocol and I take extra Burbur to deal with herx reactions. I do better on 15-20 drops instead of 10 so I buy extra from iherb.

Burbur