use for Lyme's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this in a trio of Samento, Cumanda and Burbur (all from Nutramedix) to treat Lyme's disease as recommended by my Naturopath. My health has gradually improved, so I'm thankful. Also, the taste of this and the other herbal drops is quite pleasant and easy to swallow. Kind of a tea flavor. Not bitter.

Three Nasty Microbes Lurking Within: Lyme + 2 Others

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended for Lyme Disease along with other drops. Perhaps it's co-incidence, but since the beginning of October when I started to use drops, my face has changed back to oval from round and swollen and my endurance seems better. To others I look younger. I feel better and not so much older than my actual age. It took almost three months to get to this point.

Good for Candida probelms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's helping in my fight with overgrown Candida. I would recommend this product.

Cheaper than nutrimedix website

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nutrimedix products are cheaper here than on the nutrimedix website. This product is a part of Dr Lee Cowdens protocol. 3 months into it and have noticed a positive difference and expect more to come in the future.

Support for my Lyme infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am using this on the recommendation of my Naturopath to help against any possible coinfection from having Lyme disease. It is easy to use and seems to be working for me.

Alleviated shin pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has Lyme + other infections. This tincture has taken away her shin pain; we believe the infection is bartonella. Highly reccomeded. Bought an extra bottle to have on hand, just in case. We also like Samento, and Enula... Enula has helped with her sweating and body temperature regulation (she still has it though, but much more bearable now)

GREAT!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

GREAT PRODUCT AND IT WORKS!!!!!

A helpful part of Lyme protocol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife has chronic Lyme and has used this with Banderol, Burbur, and Samento to improve her overall health.

This product has great featers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think my Candida is less with this

Très bon produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Je le prends depuis quelques jours et je ressens déjà des effets positifs notamment sur mon urticaire. Par contre livraison beaucoup trop longue vers la France ! 3 semaines....

1 2