Best Magnesium for Fibromyalgia

Posted by 5267137031677214245 on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have trialled different types of Magnesium supplementation which I have unknowingly been deficient in for most of my life. The Magnesium Malate is particularly known for being the most effective in treatment of Fibromyalgia pain. In fact, I would now say that I believe that I don't have Fibromyalgia anymore which is not possible to eliminate - so it is just my bodily response to supping with this Magnesium Malate - it is just THAT GOOD.

Magnesium Man recommends this kind!

Posted by andrewleehorton on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great kind of Magnesium, doesn't cause loose stool or any negative side effects. The Malic acid attached to the magnesium is great, as it helps your body make energy.

Awesome!!

Posted by Harpocrates on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for helping me sleep! Stuff is incredible!!

Best form: Dimagnesium Malate

Posted by 4points on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For a long time the only product with this form, di-magnesium malate, was by prescription at a much higher price. Knowing that NutraMedix takes extra effort to insure the quality of their products just adds to the value of this product. It helps for calming muscle cramps and improves sleep quality.

Daily must have!

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking two of these each night for a couple of years now and can't live without them! Not only have they increased my energy (as I previously suffered from a magnesium deficiency) they have also worked wonders on my digestive system which was troubled for so long after a delayed coeliac (celiac) diagnosis! Do remember; it's important to see your doctor before starting ANY supplement as you need to be sure that you actually NEED the vitamin/mineral first! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

I like this one!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Most Magnesium Malate are horse size pills. I like this veggie capsule, and it seems to work for me. I am re-ordering. We are all deficient in magnesium.

Magnesium Malate Veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer1441560 on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is great... the best using albion magnesium, a pristine non-gmo company. I find magnesium tablets does not absorb as well. I appreciate the veggie cap offering from iherb. Thank you.

Magnesium

Posted by 5310410054951528912 on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its a good products, no side effects

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1546550 on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good form of magnesium which I take for muscle pain. It seems to work.

High absorbancy, good stuff

Posted by 5597920422980173934 on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a little cramp monster without good magnesium. An insomniac cramp monster. Since Furmag started adding B6 to their pills, I had to change, many had recommended malate and I'm not sorry. I take a lot of them and they work good for me, not tummy upsets like with the inorganic forms.

1 2 3