Nutrex, EyeAstin, 60 V-Gels (NHI-03515)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

got this for my 92 yr. old mom after a few weeks, she could see the face on the garden statue across the street which she had never seen. She has macular degeneration and I had heard this was good for that and she is really pleased

best product for eye nurishing ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

as I'm fan of other Nutrex supplements, it was just logical to reach for this product. As from recently I'm working with a computer all day long, and as I didn't had that kind of job before, my eyes got really tired and I also get headaches from looking that much at a screen. Then I started to rest my eyes more often with looking far away, also spend as much free time in nature. On top of that, this really fine&safe product made my eye-truobles dissapear! So, I would highly reccomend it to anyone who forces their eyes in any way.

Nutrex EyeAstin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My eye Dr recommended I find a supplement for my eyes..After researching on line I found EyeAstin and it seemed to have what I was looking for. Since taking two capsules daily I noticed a definite improvement in how my eyes feel...The dry grainy feelin has left completely.

Works

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This actually works, so I'm pleased with the product. But the bottle is way too big. I think 60 pills take up a 1/4 of the bottle, which is a big waste, so I'll probably try another brand next time. Either make it at least 120 pills (and sure, raise the price accordingly) or use a smaller bottle.

Its ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't like products that have soy or any soy oil, I didn't know this had it and now I'm stuck to finish it. The rest of the ingredients look good but I wish they didn't use soy.

Nutrex EyeAstin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My eyes are always bloodshot,decided to try and see if it would help. So far it seems to be helping I will order again.

Bought these as a replacement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking GinkgoGold for a while, and wanted to see (har!) if this'd work better. Too early to tell, but big jar, tiny product, and the contents only fill a third. How wasteful.

is not worthy of recommendation

Posted by antiaging on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not only ineffective, but also bursting and releasing the capsule contents

High Quality

Posted by healthyu on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

There seems to be current research that Astaxanthin shows promising results for many types of eye disorders, and for strengthening and healing. I will continue to order this product based on my research, and this formulation.

Excellent ingredients & vision support!

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I spend a lot of time in front of computer screens and despite they're flat screen and operate at optimal frequency, they take their toll, when used in excess. I've been using mainly bilberry and blueberry (fresh and in supplemental form, when it's out of season) to aid my vision overcome the challenges of modern life and they helped and continue helping me to retain my visual acuity. This formula though, is very comprehensive and helpful as well. I purchased 2-3 bottles of those, when this was offered by iHerb at a bargain price. Armed with so many servings, I could evaluate the product better and see how it affects me. After my little trial I was satisfied with the results, there was some noticeable improvement in my visual acuity on top of the already satisfying vision I started with. I must note, that I didn't go to ophthalmologist to see the status of my eyes before and after my experiment with this product, I relied on my own judgement, little tests and change in my everyday tasks. Another benefit noticed after my product trial apart from the improvement i during the day was a slight improvement in my night vision as well. It's some pretty potent stuff and I really like how the people from Nutrex made this product's formula and its effect. The only thing I would like to see changed is the price, but since I suppose they used very high quality ingredients, it would be next to impossible to bring the price down. And that is the reason I can't afford to use it more frequently.