supert produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

får mer energi og hjelper mot leddsmerter. kjøper igjen

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST SPIRULINA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

JUST STARTED THIS STUFF AND I HAVE TO SAY...IT'S GOOD, GREAT AND I CAN SENSE A DIFFERENCE IN MY ENERGY. WISH I KNEW ABOUT THIS BEFORE NOW.

High in zeaxanthin for clear bright eyes

Posted by My-Reviews on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Purchased for a relative to improve his eyesight. Spirulina is a rich source of the xanthophyll carotenoid zeaxanthin, a key nutrient for eyes. One serving has 7.5 mg of zeaxanthin, much much higher than most of the best-selling vision formulas provide.

High quality spirulina!

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started on spirulina for higher quality breast milk after researching online. I used to buy spirulina at $100 for a large pack but am very happy to find spirulina at this great price on iHerb. This is high quality spirulina and differences in energy levels can be felt. Eat spirulina half an hour before meals for weight loss. I see a difference in my overall energy levels, well being and weight loss. It is a complete food with higher protein levels than meat. My baby is growing well and I don't have to worry too much about my diet in order to have enough nutrients for high quality breast milk. My spirulina takes care of that :) >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Disappointed

Posted by emanuela on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product contains eccipients I didn't expect like silica and especially magnesium stearate. I am disappointed.

very good

Posted by vanagelyte on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

indeed good quality and price, worth to buy

Good

Posted by Viktorija on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought it with special price and this is great!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

To bad it's discontinued, but I think they have the same but in smaller quantity, it's hawaiian spirulina from deep sea, so I trust this brand as with other brands of spirulina you can get polluted quality, but this brand is great hawaiian deep sea!

Great!