Spirulina Hawaiian Pacifica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. It has balanced my blood, taken away my need for iron pills (have been anemic for 20 yrs), and so much more! I am never without this product! It is loaded with trace elements and minerals and vitamins. It makes my skin glow! takes away skin irritations, takes away the pain in my joints, and increases my memory. What more could I want in a product. When your doctor says: "I don't know what you are doing to correct this problem, but KEEP DOING IT!" and I know the only thing I did differently was take Spirulina - I guess I will follow the doctor's orders! By the way... only use the Hawaiian brand - it is NOTICEABLY DIFFERENT!

Secret to living forever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For more than 25 years I have been taking Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina. Many other supplements have come and gone in my diet over those years. I can attribute my mental alertness and youthful energy to spirulina. The main thing people need to know about spirulina is that it is a total food. You cannot overdose by taking too much. It is not a concentrated vitamen or supplement. Spirulina provides hundreds of enzymes and trace minerals that science has yet to recognize the need for. Mother Nature knows best. I found iHerb.com to be the best priced, fastest delivery and freshest product supplier available anywhere, online or off. Thanks iHerb!

good but overpriced.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried 4 different brands of Spirulina and this is on par with the rest. It doesn't really feel like it's worth the higher price compared to NOW Foods or Source Naturals brands. Both of which get the same spirulina from Cyanotech, and Cyanotech produces Nutrex Brand Spirulina. Nonetheless a good Spirulina albiet over priced.

high quality and cheap, fast delivery to Norway.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using 6 tabl of spirulina and 2 tabl of chlorella each day for 4 weeks now. My skin is much better from acne, energi levels are high, and i dont eat as much as i used to. Its very cheap and delivery to norway is about one week by airmail.

Perfect!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just love it. all my family take it everyday and are amazed with the effects. The symtoms I had such as fatigue, skin irritation, constipation....etc. they are all gone.

Spirulina Katrina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Only been using it for a short time but I noticed a difference in my skin straight away. Excellent product and really fresh.

good natural green

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This spirulina is easy to swallow. Since I started taking this every morning, my constipation is gone!

nothing is perfect

Posted by Karach on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

take 2 on an empty stomack and 2 after nailing my girlfriend. Very good.

The best spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been consuming Spirulina for a number of years, and this one seems to be best. If you want to control the aging process and energize your blood, lymph and immune system, this is perhaps the best product out there. Does it really slow down aging? Well, I started consuming spirulina bout 18 years ago, and I am now 58 years old, but most people thinkI look about 12 to 15 years younger. My blood pressure is normal and i hike over 8,000 steps each and every day with little effort. I never get sick and i do not take any prescription drugs. The secret sauce is the SOD.

Great Spirulina in a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After reaserching spirulina I learned that this brend is the best. I love it! I feel less tired and I evend get less cravings for sweets and carbs. I recommend not to take it too late in the day beacaus if I do that it hard for me to fall asleep.