A-W-F-U-L

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

FIRST DAY . I TOOK IT AND MY HEART BEATS LIKE CRAZY ,I SAW DEATH IN MY EYES! DIZZINESS , STOMACHE, I WAS NEVER DRUNK COFFEE AND MAYBE THIS IS THE PROBLEM...

EXCELLENT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Holy cow, this is my first day trying this product and i'm extremely satisfied. Within 30 minutes I started feeling the effects and i'm talking about nonstop energy. Makes your heart beat fast but for me that's good because it kept me energized, you do get a bit shaky but I suggest drinking a lot of water. And let me tell you, you really do sweat! Personally, this product is amazing, I can't wait to continue taking it to lose all my pregnancy weight!

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THE PRODUCT + THE SHIPPING! THE PACKAGE ARRIVED IN LESS THAN TWO DAYS! AND THE PRODUCT DID ITS JOB AND MORE I SWEAR I LOST 6 KG IN LESS THAN 20 DAYS (AFTER HARD WORK FOR SURE)

ÒTIMO PRODUTO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Já utilizei o Lipo 6 Black e perdi cerca de 6 kg no primeiro mes de uso, associado a uma alimentação mais balanceada e exercicios fisicos. Mas o que eu gostaria de comentar é sobre a idoneidade desta empresa. Primeiro eles pedem o número de autorização da operadora do cartão de crédito (Nunca fizeram isso, nem aki no Brasil) e segundo, a entrega foi muito rápida (menos de 30 dias o produto já estava no correio para ser retirado). IHerb, vcs estão de PARABÉNS. GRATO.

فعالية ضعيفة Not that effective in fat loss.

Posted by azizhussein on Jun 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

جريته و لم ينزل وزني شي يستحق الذكر. I have tried it and it didn't help me much in fat loss process.

So far really effescient ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have to tell that I'm not using it continuously for weight loss purpose but only as a diet adjustment (when I'm planning to eat highly processed food or a lot of carbs)... I found that this help a lot: I did not gain extra weight like I would usually experiment when I eat those kind of food and I even lost few pounds. You will notice that your heart will beat more if you haven't eaten previouly, you will also sweat more and you coud also be a bit shaky afterward. But I'm very sensitive to caffein in general and this are common effects on me when I also drink coffee without food... So I was not desatbilised by that eventhou I will never take more than a pill per day.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product but contain dmaa and in my country this substance was banned in the last month. you must to try to sell the same product without dmaa. thanks.

Did not do anything for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the older version years ago (6 pills a day) and it did not do anything so with the ultra concentrate I said maybe it will make a difference but I did not lose any weight and if I do lose some weight it will be cause of my diet. And also you should not consume any coffee-tea for one month so its a down side for me. لم أستفد من المنتج أي شي, قد يقلل الشهية في الصباح لكن ليس بذالك الأثر إلا إذا كنت حساس للكافيين إذا كنت متعود على الكافيين لن تشعر بأي فرق

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Top quality product, effective immediately.

Otimo..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Estou consiguindo o corpo desejado com esse excelente termogenico.