Burn you Fat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you want to burn your fat, that is the product you want. Extremely efficient. My friend lost 18kg in 2 months (with diet and exercise). I lost 7lbs without exercises and diets. EVEN WORK

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good, the results came faster them expected.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has made the difference to my dieting life. It does exactly what it says it will do, and if you are careful with eating and do some exercise, the weight moves off fast!

Love It!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for only about 2 weeks. I take one in the morning and one in the afternoon about 45 minutes before I am going to eat. I don't usually eat breakfast but still take one in the morning. I have lost about 4 pounds in 2 weeks with no change in eating habits, diet and have never been into working out. I usually drink decaffinated pop and sometimes water. I don't get the jittery feeling like you get with most diet pills. Will definitely but again.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A high quality product, a great fat burner

Great products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great products and fair prices. THANK YOU GREAT SERVICE PROVIDED BY iHerb

Greatttt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product ok

Excellent product and excellent store

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like a lot the iHerb!

Bored...

Posted by FabioMuller on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A qualidade do produto é insdiscutível, porem demorou 50 dias para chegar na minha casa, no brasil. Foi tríbutado pela receita e custou cerca de 70 dollares. Ou seja, comprei 2 por 68 dollar no site. Paguei cerca de 120 reais na conta do cartão internacional, depois mais 130 no correios para retirar a mercadoria. Product quality is insdiscutível, but it took 50 days to arrive at my home in Brazil. Was taxed by the revenue and cost about 70 dollars. That is, I bought 2 for 68 dollar website. I paid about 120 dollars in the account of the international card, then another 130 in the post office to remove the goods.

Hardcore Fat Burner

Posted by renanspinelli on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great fat burner, should give good results to anyone who uses it and follow a good diet. Another good thing is that there's no side effect.