Nutrex, spirulina Pacifica, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, 1,000 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, fantastic price, I don't eat a lot of meat, that's how I get my intake of protien.

Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, 180 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product and is no different than the regular tablets (400tbl). This specification does not stick where it says that it is additionally calcium. I was not happy and this is misleading customers. Very disappointed Iherb: (. And there are no more additions, just write something that is not true. I am not happy and I also wrote to Nutrex Hawaii.

Healthy Goodness

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina is awesome. This product is a nutritional powerhouse with several health benefits. Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina was one of the first supplements I started taking to help get my health back in order. In addition to other benefits, it really cut down my sugar cravings and made it easier for me to give up the sugar smack! Do a little research on Nutrex spirulina and convince yourself to try it. Another equally awesome product from this company is BioAstin (astaxanthin)!

Gives me energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 kids under the age of 3 and I take this daily to keep my energy levels up. I notice when I miss a day - it really helps me! Great product, have already reordered.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Love this brand, I have taken Spirilina for over 30 years...I never go with out and I like it because it is organic

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a change in my energy level after taking this product for a week!

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being using this product for a month now and found it is amazing!!! although the smell put me off at first, feel it is giving me lots of energy, the fatigue I was feeling due to the cancer treatment I am undergoing, diminished considerably.

Good quality spirulina tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nutrex spirulina powder has a good taste and no off flavors. I do notice a difference in my energy levels, stamina and recovery from hard work, aches and pains, etc. when using spirulina. It's the only "supplement" I use on a regular basis, even though spirulina really is more of a food than a supplement.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great Spirulina at a great price. The vitamins provided are superior to any other spirulina brand, you can compare it.

Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Convenient and powerful way of adding spirulina to my diet. Good quality source and highly recommend it. I'd give it 5 stars if it wasn't so expensive.

1 2 3