Good berry POWER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this as I experienced some blood with stool and read black raspberry heals the colon. I've been using a heaped teaspoon in a smoothie each day for 6 weeks. No more colon issue and feel great improvement in my digestive system which has flowed to overall increased wellbeing. I felt the black raspberry was very healing to my body. This is a arelly nice product. In a cardboard container which seems to preserve its natural energy. Only tried it once and buying it a 2nd time. Quite special!

Black raspberries

Posted by Springtime on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Black Raspberries are rich in ellagic acid, anthocyanins and antioxidants, and have superior health benefits. They provide an excellent source of rutin. Rutin is a bioflavonoid – compound that is similar in composition to vitamin C. Rutin is important because strengthens capillaries and has anti-inflammatory effect. My mom takes this product to treat her varicose veins, combines it with oatmeal or yogurt. She says this is excellent product that tastes really good. Recommend this product! Thanks.

After awhile it smells like paint thinner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used about three-fourths of the jar over a few months. It now has a strong odor of paint thinner when I open the jar. I am throwing it away!

Good powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this powder because Dr Oz spoke highly of it. I mix it into a smoothie I the morning. I use a teaspoon or two rather than the serving size of 1 tablespoon. The can size is VERY. small, maybe 4 inches high. However, for me, it works well. If I'm not going to be home to make a smoothie, I put this powder, fiber, chia, and protein powder in a baggie. Then I dump it into a bottle of water and shake. Keeps me going a bit longer. The black raspberry adds a slight sweet/tart flavor to the mix.

great price for great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

well, of course you never know what to expect when you try something new. but hear all the rave about a product. this black raspberry powder is yummy. tastes great and is good for you! the price was especially nice compared to other sites for the same product.

Rancid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product smells and tastes rancid. I wonder if it's any good? What a waste of money!

Review of Black Raspberry Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The delivery was so fast, and the powder quality was so good as well. So, I satisfied and enjoyed.

Mr

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I have been using for years. Flavor is very good, I use it in several different applications (drinks, shakes, toppings).

black raspberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good product!

A tasty and convenient way to get antioxidents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Black Raspberry Powder is so convenient, instead of swallowing a pill I can sprinkle a spoonful into smoothies and mix it into my yoghurt, making them even more tasty.

1 2 3