Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3282342 on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received my shipment in the time quoted. It meets my needs and is of the highist quality. Right now I am taking in the area of 42,500 mg with an increase of 1,250 mg per day spaced through out the day and feel no discomfort, cramps, or other stomach problems. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good quality Pure Ascorbic Acid to take in mega doses.

Amazing Value Vit C

Posted by Reviewer2758669 on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has been by and far the BEST value for money on buying bulk Ascorbic Acid (Vit C)! I can now give my large family their daily doses, without the fear of running out too quickly!

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer1458388 on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product came in a large tub (rather than the box as shown), which is better! Excellent price for such a large quantity of ascorbic acid. We use it in the pre-treatment of fruit for dehydration.

Consistently Excellent Service!

Posted by Reviewer2832018 on Nov 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love iHerb and tell my family and friends about it. Since I follow Nobel Prize Winner Linus Pauling's Unification Theory of Cardiovascular Disease (as oppose to the Lipid Theory which advises taking statin drugs), I use high doses of ascorbic acid daily. Linus Pauling suggested buying it this way rather than wasting money buying it in pill form. I only have to buy one of these annually. iHerb has excellent service and an excellent product line!

Ascorbic Acid

Posted by 5599826700212433251 on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

Excellent product

Posted by 5327127851234249926 on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this non-gmo vitamin C. I give it to my child and myself when we are feeling ill and it really works well to keep us healthy.

great

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great product. mixed with liposomal and vit c IV you can deal with serious issues.

good

Posted by 4911540176425895905 on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

last yearOrder DateApril 20, 2015Item Price$ 66.33 Why ysNovember 19, 2016Item Price$ 74.25

Great size for large family!

Posted by Reviewer3059052 on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We are very happy with this product!

Chlorine killer

Posted by Reviewer1836572 on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Since my city began adding chlorine to my water, I was adamant about finding a cure. Powdered Vitamin C removes it from my bath water!

1 2