Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received my shipment in the time quoted. It meets my needs and is of the highist quality. Right now I am taking in the area of 42,500 mg with an increase of 1,250 mg per day spaced through out the day and feel no discomfort, cramps, or other stomach problems. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good quality Pure Ascorbic Acid to take in mega doses.

Consistently Excellent Service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love iHerb and tell my family and friends about it. Since I follow Nobel Prize Winner Linus Pauling's Unification Theory of Cardiovascular Disease (as oppose to the Lipid Theory which advises taking statin drugs), I use high doses of ascorbic acid daily. Linus Pauling suggested buying it this way rather than wasting money buying it in pill form. I only have to buy one of these annually. iHerb has excellent service and an excellent product line!

Amazing Value Vit C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has been by and far the BEST value for money on buying bulk Ascorbic Acid (Vit C)! I can now give my large family their daily doses, without the fear of running out too quickly!

If you believe Vitamin C a cure for many diseases.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a follower of Linus Pauling the winner of 2 Nobel Peace Prize for his work on Vitamin C . I take mega dose of this Vitamin C pure as a preventive measure. The Nutri Biotic Ascorbic Acid and the Sodium ascorbate are economical . For reference you may choose to listen to Dr. Mathias Rath lecture on Vitamin C as a care , yes cure to blockages in the arteries. IHerb are efficient in processing your orders .

Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product came in a large tub (rather than the box as shown), which is better! Excellent price for such a large quantity of ascorbic acid. We use it in the pre-treatment of fruit for dehydration.

Nutribiotic Ascorbic Acid Crystalline Powder - 5 lbs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great way to get large doses of Vitamin C at one time. Yes it is a bit bitter, but you can add it to a health drink and it will mask the bitterness.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great product. mixed with liposomal and vit c IV you can deal with serious issues.

Ascorbic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this non-gmo vitamin C. I give it to my child and myself when we are feeling ill and it really works well to keep us healthy.

Always Good.

Posted by MarieMR on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good Ascorbic acid which is great to take with fruit smoothies . iHerb provives me with good customer service and I always received my products well packed and sent to me via DHL who provides fast and secure delivery. Thank you.

1 2 3