The best vitamin C formula I have found so far !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tested dozens of vitamin C formulas (buffered and non-buffered) and this one has the best noticeable boost effect on my body. My skin is better looking (less pimples and faster healing), I barely notice colds, and I feel much, MUCH more healthier ! The big plus is that it is additive free (no dubious stearic acid, magnesium stearate, etc.). The only drawbacks are that it doesn't dissolve easily and that the taste is so-so... An excellent supplement overall.

Dissolves easily when stirred

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if the reviewers did stir properly in water before ingestion, for mine they do dissolve, and quite easily too. I use normal temperature water and it has been 3-4 bottles since I first started. I like the fact that they don't use corn based Vit-C, and is clean, unlike other commercial Vit-C supplements. Keep it up, NutriBiotic! Oh yes, and it's with Bioflavonoids which is an important component for maximum absorption of Vit-C in our body. Best Vit-C product I've purchased so far.

Depends how you intend on using it but it well for my intentions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ive used this before as its the only product i know of that has ascorbic acid with bioflavonoids using powder to lower the price per mg. Used in combination to make it the most bioflavalaible form of vit c i add bicarb and lecithin granules. Taken in a large enough quantity replaces caffeine for effect and has also prevented a nasty cold i would have had caught from 3 of my colleagues that i work with in close confined proximity (dosed it every 1-2 hours for a day) Unless i can find the same product for cheaper else where iherb have definitely got a returning customer for this.

Seems to work

Posted by newday on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't dissolve as good as they claim. I put mine in a glass water bottle and shake well then it will stay in a suspension. Taste is at best OK. This is not my favorite way to get C and probably won't go this route again. Also I may be wrong but thing the C is a chemical C not a natural C

Favorite Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had to find a good Vitamin C after I started mega dosing with it. I've battled with low stomach acid, so any time I tried buffered C I would get a bloated stomach ache. Straight ascorbic acid was sometimes too acidic, plus I wanted something with bioflavonoids. This is the only non-buffered C w/ bioflavonoids I've been able to find. I wish they had it in capsules, but the powder is fine. Best tasting C powder I've tried. Tastes fine in water. I have about 5g/day. Thank you!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Happy with the quality since I need vitamin C only without all the minerals that other brands have. Dissolve easily, taste acceptable and nice package but it upset my stomach, have to take it with sodium bicarbonate.

Sourced from China

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is sourced from China. My understanding is that all powdered vitamin C comes from China except for one brand. You can find it by doing an internet search.

Someone please help.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can someone please look at the powder in their bottle and tell me what the color is suposed to be...? I was expecting it to be white, but my bottle is more like a tan (khaki) color.... like a light brown. It has not been exposed to light or heat. Your answer is highly appreciated. Thank you!!

Non-GMO and a fine crystalin texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The powder is very fine and did not give me a runny nose or congested sinuses like other vitamin C powders I've tried, and I believe it's because this one is NON-GMO! Will definitely re-order!

Vitamin C with bioflavonoids

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, more like nature intended, with the bioflavonoids included. I notice a difference in my face, more collagen being produced, I guess

1 2 3