Vitamin C for Everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Paul Levy has written a book, "Curing the Incurable", which says it all about C. Calcium ascorbate C is gentle on the stomach and allows large doses to be taken. I have taken 20 grams for food poisoning, and been normal within 2 hours. Nutribiotics web site explains how they completely react their calcium ascorbate to make a very safe and effective form of vitamin C, for those who want the benefits described in Dr. Levy's book. Vitamin C has a bad habit of working.

Non-gmo. My dogs take it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This dissolves well with a few seconds of vigorous stirring. The taste is not gag-worthy. I purchase this brand because it lasts a while, is non-gmo, and is in one of the best non-acidic forms. I give two doses to my dogs daily in their Honest kitchen.

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The price of this product is very good, because in my country it costs more than twice. The transfering speed is pretty fast and the product came into my hands in an envelope with bubbles and in a first quality plastic container. I will order it again.

Nutrabiotic calcium Ascorbate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice buffered form of Vitamin C. Mild.

Good price for 1lb

Posted by demonic-tree on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

has some chalk taste when dissolved in water, i guess it's ok for chelated calcium. good to get rid of it with dissolving in milk. cheapest 1lb i've found on iherb. definitely a good product.

Great Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this Vitamin C. It dissolves well and the taste is not bad. I do add fresh lemon to it when I use it just because I enjoy the lemon flavor.

Very good. Hopefully it will make my urticaria pigmentosa a bit better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good and very big and nice quantity Hopefully it will make my urticaria pigmentosa a bit better as similar type of VitC did in the past.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wanted Vitamin C through Calcium Ascorbate and not Abscorbic Acid Love the fact 1/2 tsp delivers such a strong amount of Vitamin C And tastes ok too.

A good way to take calcium and Vit C.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easier to take and absorb than those giant tablets. No bad taste. Added Vit C helps with absorption. Everything I need.

Calcium Ascorbate

Posted by roseonhigh on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is buffered so it is gentle on the tummy. It seems to be good.

1 2