Helps fights off all kinds of problems

Posted by Reviewer1674845 on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used to take a variety of herbs and vitamins when I felt a cold coming on, but now I use this single product instead. It’s easy to get sick when traveling, so I always carry this product, Xlear nasal wash, and Hyland’s homeopathic sore throat tablets. Those usually take care of it but if not, I take olive leaf extract with at least 18% oleuropein.

Review of DefensePlus

Posted by Reviewer2167406 on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the results of this product. I purchased it due to a minor sinus infection, which the product helped to relieve in a short period of time. I plan on continuing to take the product daily to prevent colds, flus, and any possible sinuse infections.

No Citricidal!!!

Posted by 4652307268407126307 on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It was a very effective product. But they changed the most important ingredient. More powerful Citricidal was replaced by GSE. On the picture is still with Citricidal, but I received the useless one...

very potent

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use it whenever I feel I need to boost my immune systems, like get a cold, sore throat, even lyme disease... cuz don't want to mess up with antibiotics. It is so potent and And it shows effectiveness within a couple days. Great product.

Works like a charm!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It combines the antibiotic effect of grapefruit seed extract with other great immune boosters. I take this at the first sign of any illness. It is great to take as preventative as well. I will keep this in my medicine cabinet for sure.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2201914 on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I both use this product in place of antibiotics in several cases. She and I both are diagnosed with a anti-immune disorder, and the use of antibiotics cause us more trouble than help, so we have been using GPS for years, at the first sign of any infection. I would greatly recommend this product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2379588 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great Product I take this at the first sign of any cold or flu. I believe it reduces the severity and time for recovery of illness.

My Flu defense

Posted by Reviewer3308690 on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I take it the moment I start to feel something coming on and wham! its gone. Since I have started taking this product several years ago I have been able to avoid all of the illnesses that I am exposed to in the healthcare field. Even when everyone around me is sick I sail thru it with no problems. The only time I have gotten sick in the past year was when I had run out of this awesome product.

NutriBiotic, DefensePlus, 250 mg, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1453499 on Jun 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is effective and I am hooked on it. I feel certain that it keeps me from getting sick. I have not had any colds or flus in a couple of years since taking this product. I recommend it highly.

Nutri Biotic DefencePlus 250 Grapeseed Extract, 90 Vegan Tablets

Posted by 4780493060666114534 on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product and the way I feel when I take it. Viral symptoms just seem to dissipate and become a thing of the past with in a day for me. I have taken other Grapeseed extract products and this blend seems to be very balanced for health regeneration and maintenance. I take it like an antibiotic for a series of 10-14 days and take a week or two break so my body doesn't depend on it. This seems to keep the fighting qualities effective and fresh for any flues or colds that may challenge my system. When I feel symptoms or run down beyond my capacity to heal on my own steam, I take just one tablet a day. I will keep this on hand and I'm ordering 2nd bottle for a friend. One note about allergies, viruses can depress the immune system and the anti allergen homeopathic are less effective, but with the virus gone, my allergy symptoms went away with the homeopathic 8 years ago.