Wow this stuff works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Boosts your immune system and kills a virus. I use in conjunction with the Nutribiotic Throat Spray for a cold. Added bonus-it makes my hands & feet warm too which is great since I am chronically cold.

Good for most infections...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is an excellent product...works great on bladder issues too!

Grapefruit seed works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has been great. I work in a school with kids that bring germs from around the world sometimes. Taking Defense Plus has keep me healthy and I can use my "sick days" when I want to.

Excellent for the whole family.

Posted by 52NewYou on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the GSE nutribiotic products. If any of us start to have signs of getting sick- we take a few of these and it goes away! So much easier than getting sick.

great for nipping colds in the bud

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I start taking this at the first sign of a cold & it is wonderful at stopping/diminishing the onset. I highly recommend!

4 stars because...

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can give it only 4 stars because of the 'other ingredients' which could be better and less of them of course and because of its tablet form, though I prefer capsules. But it is very good and strong. I am not ill, but I love to take them in case of not to become ill. Smell is good and pretty natural and it is helping to believe in their natural properties and value.

I bought this product because it's vegan.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been on these for only about a week, as this is the time I usually get sick (after a busy time). I have nothing bad to say about them - easy to take, the ingredients seem fine, and I plan to take them at high risk times.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best stuff for the cold and flu season.

It's good stufff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Time after time this has helped me keep from getting the flu.

excellent