A toothpast that has it all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a retired dentist, I must tell you that this dentifrice has everything I would want one of my patients to be using. If I was still practicing I would be giving this to my patients, or at least purchasing this in bulk to resell.

JC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste does a good job keeping gingivitis at bay, also does a good job eliminating plaque.

🎁🎁 Get a constant big discooount! Push the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get. You will be satisfied.🎁🎁

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yesterday I tried it first time. I would say very good. I like mild grapefruit taste mixed with mint. Teeth also feels very clean. 🎁🎁Visit my page (green link) and see all benefits you can get. If you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you click 'yes'.

WOW, JUST WOW

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best toothpastes that I've ever tried. I'll stick to it for a long time. Before this one, I used the one with neem and pomegranate from Himalaya Herbals, it was nice, but not as good as this ! several months later, I'm ordering it again ;)

Whitens better than the powders I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is better too and it doesn't hurt my gums. I was searching for a tooth cleaner that did not have the harmful ingredients that most toothpaste do. Especially xylitol. This one is xylitol free...yay!

Awesome toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this once, and hands down this is the best natural toothpaste we`ve used compared to other brands. Had to reorder it! Great product and great price at iherb as always!

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great toothpaste. love the taste. cleans good, too. helps my gums.

Nutribiotic, Dental gel, golden peppermint

Posted by ChooseHealth on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff, no fluoride or toxic ingredients. Great taste.

Tooth paste vs. Dental Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have been using the Nutribiotic Dental Gel for over 15 years and still love it. We are happy to find it on iherb.

LOVE it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have to start this review by saying that my items arrived super fast and securely packaged. A few of the items were in glass bottles and I was worried that they would be broken during shipment, but they were in perfect condition because they were packaged so well. The dental gel has a wonderful flavor and leaves my mouth feeling cleaner than anything I've tried so far. Another adult in the household does not feel that it any better than his usual, and declined to use it anymore. But I love it and will be reordering when mine runs out.