For the dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my dogs who get constant ear infections i believe due to their big floppy ears and the day after i received it i woke up with an earache which hasn't happened in many years so i tried it on myself before trying it on the dogs and it worked well so i used it on them and they haven't been complaining (shaking and scratching at their ears) one bit.

Thanks, now I'm DEAF

Posted by thesmellofsand on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried this a couple of times for a stuffy ear; did nothing. Just tried it again, soon thereafter I experienced tinnitus in various forms, and now I am COMPLETELY DEAF in my left ear. Good thing I didn't do the other ear. I hope this will go away shortly and by itself. As someone with visual issues, losing my hearing is unacceptable, not to mention that it's freaking me out. I don't know whether this is a common issue with ear drops, but this is very disconcerting. I will try some home remedies and see if that resolves it. Update 25-04-14 (2 months later): Today I was diagnosed with idiopathic sudden unilateral sensorineural hearing loss by an ENT specialist. MRI and blood tests came up clean, my tympanum is intact, there's no fluid behind my ears. I am left with still this deafness resultant from using the eardrops, and vertigo, and my prognosis is that it is unlikely I will ever recover my hearing. Don't get me wrong; iHerb is great, but this product is clearly not, and potentially ototoxic it seems.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My ears were always itchy I asked someone who is a nutritionist and she told me it was fungus and to use this drops it went away with one drop!

Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this for my dog's reoccuring ear infection. He was on medication from the vet for a bacterial infection but it just kept coming back. I'm happy to say it's cleared up!

Found product helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a difference since I started using Nutribiotic for the ringing in my ears. Product is helpful.

2 paws up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

after reading the reviews I purchased this for Mom's Cochapoo due to chronic ear infections, 3 drops in each ear and within two minutes you could rub her ears without her fussing. Normally she would yelp and try and nip at you. Six hours later she seems even more comfortable and now likes her ears touched!

Very impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for something to get rid of the yeast in my ears. This seems to be doing the trick

NutriBiotic Ear Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I put these in my sons ears and he noticed a big difference. Wax built up is an issue and it helped clear his ears.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought this item for my son who was in a tank explosion years ago with the Marines. He has had problems with his hearing ever since. Has used the ear drops and says he can really tell a difference.

Great for Ear Infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Worked over night for my 1 year old!