Excellent oil-free conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Long story short, I have seborrheic dermatitis and have been searching high and low for a hair conditioner which doesn't have oil in it, because oil is known to exacerbate this scalp problem. After reading the ingredients lists of dozens and dozens of conditioners and feeling like such a product may not even exist, I found this one! (It does have essential oil of lavender in it, but it's the very last ingredient and likely used for fragrance, so not high enough in concentration to be of concern.) I've used it 4-5 times a week now for two weeks, and I am really impressed by how nice it is. I have fine, wavy hair of average thickness, and this conditioner is both light enough not to weigh my hair down AND conditioning enough to moisturize my hair and scalp. My hair is soft, shiny, and has a lot of body to it. I would use this conditioner even if my scalp were normal (maybe someday soon?). Highly recommended!

my favorite conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this conditioner! I also use the Nutribiotic shampoo and together they leave my hair feeling soft, clean and shiny. I love that I have found a shampoo and conditioner without harmful chemicals which work great and are so reasonably priced!

Too Drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice and natural, but too drying on my hair. Will not re-order.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Clean and easy to brush, shiny hair. Ordered this product for the second time.

light hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this conditioner it rinses easily and doesn't weigh my hair down

great conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well without buildup. Can use everyday without weighing hair down.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this product because it is reasonably priced and contains all safe ingredients. Unfortunately, I found it to be mediocre. I did not get the silky, shiny detangling effect that I look for in a conditioner.

wrong item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered shampoo - I dont use cond

Herbal goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the shampoo, and the conditioner as well. I wash my hair daily, which isn't the best idea, but my hair feels soft, shiny, and clean. The ingredients are great and the scent is purely clean and herbal. It has a thick consistency, and does not coat the hair. The price for both the shampoo and conditioner is amazing, at less than $11 for both 10oz bottles.

Ms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great conditioner too! This conditioner works well on my fine hair, doesn't make it feel heavy and rinses out nicely. Thank you Nancy

1 2 3