My favorite shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am embarrassed to admit how much I have spent on expensive shampoos and conditioners just in the last few months, trying to combat the winter frizzies. Even without using conditioner, NutriBiotic leaves my hair feeling soft and tangle-free. It is amazing that a shampoo this good, is this inexpensive. My hairdresser even noticed how much better my hair felt after only 3 weeks using this shampoo.

Not too good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes my scalp itchy

Worth a try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have natural fine brown hair, sensitive scalp and this shampoo caused dandruff as well as itchiness for me. But my husband, who has long dry curly hair actually loved this shampoo.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have very baby fine hair and this shampoo didn't work for me.It made my hair very dry. My hair would look flat and lifeless after blow drying. Will not purchase again.

best shampoo ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

goodbye to my oily and itchy scalp~

great clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My girls and I use this. It cleans well enough for my fine hair, without drying. One of my girls has oily hair and it leaves her hair cleaner than any other we've tried. My other daughter has very thick, coarse hair and it cleans without making it frizz. It gives good body to our hair, even though we have different hair types.

VERY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The combo Everyday Clean shampoo+conditioner was pretty good for my oily hair. Besides, they smell great.

So-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I hope that it will cleans my hair for 100%, but unfortunatelly not! I have to use it 2-3 times, but my hair (normal, not greasy) is not comletely clean! disappointed!

Amazing champoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite champoo, I have dry hair, so I bought it for my husband and now I am using it for me. It leaves my hair soft and clean.

great