Candida Yeast Treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used this product, plus oregano oil and garlic oil, to treat yeast overgrowth. I am currently treating my son. I got good results by the second month, but continued for 6 months. He likes the small tablet size.

Awesome for intestinal yeast overgrowth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am battling intestinal yeast overgrowth, and this has helped me tremendously. I get very weak and sick if I try to cut carbohydrates down very low. I also have a severe gastrointestinal reaction to caprylic acid. I have no adverse reaction to this, however. My ND has me taking four of these tablets with each meal. It has kept my bowels more normal, and has greatly lessened the itching of my upper body and scalp that comes after eating any type of carbohydrate. Before I began taking these tablets, I was taking this in liquid form, which is very bitter. These tablets are coated with a thin coating so you don't taste the bitterness - allowing you to take higher amounts and reap greater benefit thereby. I've ordered probably ten bottles of this, and will keep ordering.

great natural bug fighter~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Taking this formula every 3 hours got me through a bad upper respiratory bug. It kept me from getting green gunky mucous in my nose. Used with the Nutribiotic Nasal spray, I was spared from taking drugs~ I always keep this product in the house for the first sign of a cold.

A must during flu season

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am diabetic and therefore take this product to help stave off flu, colds, etc. If taken for any length of time a probiotic should be taken to replace lost probiotics because this product is that strong.

Ductal Yeast Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

GSE is recommended to help remedy ductal yeast. For any breastfeeding mothers out there, this worked for me. I didn't try any other brands but have been pleased with NutriBiotic (two tablets, 3 times a day). God bless you if you are in need of such a remedy!!

THE ONLY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

NutriBiotics is the ONLY brand of Grapefruit Seed Extract I Trust! I've tried 3 others & not only wasted my time & my money BUT the sluggish response of my body. As a healthcare professional of 35+ years, I'm not much for traditional medicine at all! As long as this product is around, I'll opt for this vs pharmaceutical poisons that rob the body! Thank U NutriBiotics for ALL your product line,

Natural Antibiotic, anti-Viral, and anti-Fungal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Grapefruit Seed Extract, Citricidal, is so powerful it can be used in place of bleach to kill mold in the bathroom and has been shown to provide tremendous support to the immune system. I take it 5 times a day when sick and about 1 time a day for prevention especially during cold and flu season.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years -- I start taking it whenever I feel like I'm getting sick or another member of the household is sick. It often prevents me from catching whatever is going around, or at least helps me get better faster. I suggest alternating it with another powerful anti-everything product called Oregamax. Stay well!

good for deep gum inflammation too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Previously, I had used these tablets when I felt a sore throat coming on. Recently, I developed a pressure-sensitive sore gum well below the gum line. 5 days of periodic salt or peroxide mouthwashes failed to reduce the problem. Then, I decided to try slightly crushing a GSE tablet wih my teeth, and manuvering the several pieces between my gum and cheek near the problem. I left the pieces there about 30 min. This was repeated about every 4-6 hr. By 12 hr, the pain was declining and by 36 hr, it was gone. Presumably, the extended contact time allowed enough of the antibacterial to penetrate the gum.

GSE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take this to help fight off Candida.