Better than intravenous antibiotics for drug resistant bacterial infection

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son-in-law came down with a drug resistant bacterial infection during the two weeks he was in the hospital. He was put on intravenous antibiotics immediately and was told that the intravenous antibiotics would have to continue for eight weeks at home after he left the hospital. Upon receiving that information, his wife, my daughter, gave him six NutriBiotic GSE High Potency Capsules a day in divided doses, even though I had instructed her to give him three a day. Just before he was released from the hospital blood tests were again taken to determine the present extent of his infection. It was discovered that he was completely infection free. The doctors and nurses were totally surprised but were unaware of the Capsules Plus. This was not, however, surprising to us. We have had nothing but excellent results using this product through the years. Most certainly would not be without it or the liquid form.

Such a convenient way to take GSE!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes it's just too much trouble to use the GSE drops and mix them with spicy V8 or orange juice...I sometimes run out of both! These capsules solve the problem, and my daughter, who has Lyme disease, takes them every A.M. and P.M. to combat the nasty cysts that spirochetes hide in. The artemesia and echinacea in this product also help to get rid of the critters that are hidin' out in the muscles. Wonderful, effective product from a GREAT online company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Grapefruit Seed Extract in capsules

Posted by Reviewer3002071 on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

GSE, or Grapefruit Seed Extract, is very helpful when infections of any kind arise. Urinary tract infections seem to respond quickly. It should help with any illness. I like NutriBiotic, and use both the liquid and the capsules.

Nutribiotic is my friend

Posted by Reviewer3149620 on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seriously, I believe I keep my candida at bay by using NitriBiotic Grapeseed Extract on a regular basis. The drops don't work for me - cannot tolerate them. But the capsules are fine and don't have gluten, dairy or soy.

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2140536 on Jul 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for myself mainly for the Sweet Woomwood aspect of it, but the fact that it has Grapefruit seed Extract is an added bonus. So far I have found it to be really good. I have no energy or motiviation and since taking these I have gone to work for the last two weeks full of energy and determination. I bought these for my friend who was recommended to use the Sweet Wormwood for Cancer treatment, and I bought a bottle of these for myself and I will keep on buying them because I think that they definately have an effect. Plus they are a third of the price of what you pay in Australia. The shipping was very quick!

No titile

Posted by Reviewer2155347 on Dec 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent natural strong antibiotic - use it when sinus infection or cold first starts - within 24 hours we are usually free of symptoms - highly recommend to keep on the shelf - do not use daily

A natural stimulant to the immune system.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended as a first line defense against flu bugs, bacteria and viruses. One physician's monthly newsletter finds this a viable alternative to even the most celebrated antibiotic pharmaceutical agents. And it is apparently effective against a broad range of infection which cannot be treated with conventional therapy.

I love Nutribiotic's GSE

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I recently stayed well while several of my friends developed colds and flu. GSE, plus Immune Punch and extra zinc, are great for keeping up my immune system.

NutirBiotic, GSE High Potency Capsules Plus

Posted by Reviewer2534305 on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Grapefruit seed extract is a wonder. In different forms, we use it for cleaning fruit, clearing nasal passages, etc. These pills are effective in fighting symptoms associated with bacteria, virus or fungi. The pill form in this product is effective for the latter.

Terrific Product

Posted by Reviewer1975498 on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for the cold and flu seasons. Very good for your immune system.