I believe in C!

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a hardcore vitamin c enthusiast. No single supplement can do so much good, so quickly...boost immunity, reduce inflammation, fight free radicals...it's a miraculous nutrient. The key is to take it several times per day, and to use a form of the vitamin which is recognizable to your body. The ascorbate forms of c, such as in this product, are quickly utiized, and never cause stomach upset. I use about 10-12 grams per day, which may seem like a lot--until you consider where I was, health-wise, at the beginning, and where I am now. I'm not exxagerating when I say that I've never missed a days work, for any reason! Not bad for somebody entering his 5th decade in the workforce. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

This contains the highly absorbable L-ascorbic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just started taking this as part of my Leukemia repair regimen. It is HIGHLY important to note that many vitamin C supplements contain the D -ascorbic acid form which the body can't absorb and simply flushes out through the urine. On the other hand, L-ascorbic acid is highly absorbable by the body. For example, hours after having taken the first dose, urine passed from this body was not the bright yellow color signifying a flushing of vitamin c. We all need vitamin C. The body doesn't make it. Diet does not always supply enough. Because the body flushest vitamin C doesn't always mean that it is excess, it could mean that the body cannot absorb it fully. Try/see what this means for you.

Excellent quality vitamin c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this brand of vitamin c. I prefer to use the powder form instead of capsules because it does not contain unneccesary fillers or additives. It disolves quickly and appears to be effective. The only thing I dislike is the plastic container. Vitamin C oxidizes easily and should be stored in glass. It would be fantastic if Nutribiotic started carrying this in glass bottles.

love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

been looking for a product like this for YEARS. large bottle bigger than i expected. Nice taste love the fizz. One of the best C products i have ever bought. will buy more.. more more.. I use it for detoxing and just all around great health. Also for ease of bowel movement. Cleans your clock. thanks alot... great ,, no , ,excellent product.

Aborsbs well and fast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product a few years ago when I wanted to monitor my pH levels. I found I could easily control my pH with this vitamin C. It absorbs well and very quickly, providing a quick relief to allergic reactions. C from Dayton

L-ascorbic acid not right for me

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that it does not contain bioflavanoids/rosehips. I have read that certain NutriBiotic supplements are salicylate free, though have not confirmed this myself. Disappointed to see it contains L-ascorbic acid - I confused it with another when ordering. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

1st choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Non-GMO. -Unless it says so, it's not non-GMO. And- buffered with important minerals.

Turns yellow and hardens

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This turns yellow and hardens too fast. Although I use around 5 to 10 grams per day it still hardens and seems to go off. Try Sodium Ascorbate from the same company. Way better value.

Works well, no sugar. Great for low carbers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I follow a ketogenic/LCHF way of eating and need to watch my electrolytes. This is just the thing! I drink it twice a day and it keeps the keto flu away! Great stuff!

Very pleased

Posted by Scottishdave on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great quality non GM vitamin C.

1 2 3 4