Doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant doesn't cover up the scent of body odor at all. As soon as you start sweating, it's as if you never put deodorant on in the first place. I've been looking for an unscented non-anti-perspirant, but I guess it is back to Dove for now.

Отличный результат без переплат

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

До этого пару раз с дезиками Iherb не везло. Заявленных характеристик в итоге не получал. Этот же вариант для меня воплощение всего того, что ждёшь от данной продукции: удерживает запах почти весь рабочий день, не вызывает аллергии, не пачкает одежду, не имеет запаха во избежание "гремучей смеси" с другой парфюмерией (туалетная вода, средства после бритья). А цена как вишенка на тортике. Однозначно закажу ещё.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Of all the non toxic deodorants - we have tried them all - this is the only one that works for me and my husband - plus it doesn't stink!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one is good but not when it's really hot.

Nice packaging... but product not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use "the rock" for deodorant and was hoping this packaging would be more convenient. After about 3 weeks I became sensitive to something in the product and have had to stop use due to the soreness of my underarm skin area.

Did not work on me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, this did not work on me at all. Skin starts to smell strange in just two hours after usage. I'd better go out without deo at all.

Too thick and creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn`t even get to try it out, because when I put it on it was very thick and creamy(and unevenly distributed) - like nothing I`ve seen before in a deodorant. The packaging makes it impossible to put in a very small amout(which probably would have helped), si I really can`t use it unless I just pat it on with my fingertips or something. Perhaps it`s great, I`ll just never know.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product for sensitive skin.

Unscented and Works sometimes for Days, Travels Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many unscented deodorants. I find this product is one of few that works well. Effect lasts for me for more than one day. I like this stick when travelling -- does not leak in toilet bag when flying. Used for many years without skin reaction (although my skin often reacts to other products quickly).

Super Exelent Deodorant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My job in a Hotel demanded that I would use some deodorant. Unfortunately, or maybe luckily, I'm very sensitive to regular deodorants, they usually contain alcohol and all sorts of chemicals. Nice about NutriBiotic is that it duos not smell, no Aluminum & Paraben free. It was very frustrating buying all these products to find out they all caused rashes and irritations beyond believe, I even had to go to a doctor once. By pure luck somebody was working in a only Biological products shop in Amsterdam and recommended me this deodorant. Love it.

1 2 3