Wonderful Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'm had chronic sinusitis. Now after lot of research and visiting all kinds of doctors this the solution i found:- 1) Use this spray two times a day 2) Avoid Dairy and eggs 3) Nasal Saline Rinse(NeilMD). I have been able to control my chronic sinusitis and even the fatigue associated with it.

BEST EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from post nasale drip for years, and the constant throat clearing not only bothers me but my family too, and this product has been the only thing that works at all to help clear my throat! I love it!!

Neti was too intense for me, but this gently took care of my sinus issues

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After getting sinus infections a few years in a row, I finally tried a Neti pot, which many friends recommended but always seemed kind of scary to me. I tried a number of times, with sea salt, a few drops of GSE, etc., but it was just WAY too intense for me, and didn't help. I think I was actually one of the people for whom Neti might have complicated an infection as I didn't get all of the water drained out properly. I have long loved and trusted GSE, and this nasal spray was just what I needed. Nice and gentle delivery, great product, no more sinus infections and that horrible raccoon mask of pain.

Works For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had a very bad head ache. Went to ER room. 5x-rays. Three meds-result zero. Heard about NutriBioti With GSE. Head ache gone. Found out later that sinusitis was caused by fungus & GSE was the only way to kill it

Very Effective, Good Product, Good Value

Posted by TheGeneral on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product usually at night right before I go to bed. This helps in keeping my nasal passages open at night. I do not use it every night, but only when my nose feels stuffy due to dryness in the air. I like the fact that the product contains grapefruit extract which fights bacteria. Since I use it approximately 5-10 days a month, this last quite a long time. As with most nasal sprays, it is uncomfortable to spray the mist up your nose but only initially. Afterwards the initial discomfort goes away. I chose NutriBiotic because there products are generally more holistic and not loaded with a lot of chemicals or medicines. I do not have allergies so I do not know how effective this would be for those that have that condition. If you need a nose spray this one seems to have the best homeopathic type of formulation. In the winter months I tend to use this more because of the dry heat, but there are times I have used it in the summer due to excessive pollen from cutting the grass. The price is very reasonable and as usual iHerb has great customer service and shipping costs and delivery.

Grapeseed Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's the best for chronic nasal problems especially after Flonase or other prescriptives that stay in your nasal cavity and cause fungal infections.

Awesome Sinus Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this spray for my 12 year old daughter - primarily based on the reviews that were written about it. She has suffered from chronic sinus for about the past 6 years. We don't use antibiotics, as we have tried in the past and they don't work. We always chose the more natural path to resolving our health issues anyway. She has received homeopathic treatment for many years, but to no avail. We tried all sorts of things - salt bath inhalers, flushing the nose with salty water, dietary changes and vitamins. She has now used this spray for 3 days. She can actually breathe through her nose clearly for the first time in 6 years. The dark circles under her eyes have also improved. My suggestion is to give it a go. It's a very affordable and effective option and for those with chronic sinus, a welcome relief from the symptoms.

Power twins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this spray in the morning right before I do my nasal rinse with the NeilMed solution/bottle kit. Keeps my sinuses clear all day. I used to get 4-5 sinus infections a year, but not anymore. At night I spray twice up each nostril before going to bed. My son used to have Asthma and a chronic runny nose. He uses this too and has no problems now.

Really like this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After my "go-to" Zicam nasal swabs were pulled off the market, I wondered how on earth I would get through cold and flu season unscathed. Soon after receiving this product, I got to try it out when I started feeling a little scratchy in my throat and a little sniffly in my nose. After one round of nasal squirts, my regular multivitamins, and a little GSE Liquid Concentrate squeezed into my hot tea, the scratchy throat and sniffles went away and never developed into anything. I now keep both a spray and a liquid in my desk at work, and a liquid at home, at the ready to combat anything that might be flying around in the air. I also use the spray as a preventative precaution if anyone in my office is sick, and also before mixing in large public groups (like the County Fair a few weeks ago). We are in swine flu territory after all and I intend to stay armed.

Really works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I saw this suggested in a forum about natural sinus pain remedies. I've tried everything before it seems and I've been dealing with sinus/allergies issues for over a decade. Nothing- and I mean nothing- has worked as well as this product for me. Ever. I was having ear pain and sinus pain plus fatigue, etc. I sprayed this stuff 2x per nostril per day and within 3 days my symptoms were mostly clear. I'm so impressed and I'll never be without this again.