Excellent powder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This powder really works and is the only one that was able to stop breakouts under my breasts due to moisture. Goldbond did help some, but this did the trick. Now my skin has cleared up and I continue to use it to control any future breakouts. It has no odor and is not as gritty as some have claimed. Excellent product though.

NutriBiotic Natural Boday & Foot Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Our family is quite familiar with grapefruit seed extract and the NutriBiotic company but we had never come across or tried the Body & Foot Powder. We came across it on iHerb and wanted to give it a try. Let's just put it this way..."try it, you'll like it"!

IT WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I USE THIS AS AN UNDER ARM DEODORANT. NO SWEAT, NO ODOR.

Gritty at first

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Leaves you feeling dry. The texture is gritty right out of the can but works well. Placing the powder on a puff or large cotton ball before applying works best.

Great Product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and use it all the time ! Works on any part of the body that needs to be dry and works in your shoes and socks as well ! iHerb , your Great !

NutriBiotic Body and Foot Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this talc-free body powder. I put a little on my scalp to add body to my hair. Helps keep feet dry. I use it over crystal mineral deoderant and for freshening up in hot weather.

keeps me dry

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A bit grainy, but I like fact that it is scent-free and it works well to keep me dry.

I like it on my armpits

Posted by ChisaHolly on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my hubby for his sweaty feet during summer but he didn't use it, he is lazy to use stuff. So I tried it on my armpits area when I get sweaty, it really helps. I like it, it can be gritty if you don't rub it in, just smooth it out, it will be ok. It keeps my armpits comfortable and dried. :) Bought a second one.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice. This product is cornstarch and tea tree oil. I make my own cosmetics and powders and sometimes buy products to check ingredient list etc. I will make my own again in the future, but this is nice and easy to use, no scent, feels good.

NutriBiotic Natural Body & Foot Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Received quickly and I have never found anything better for my personally! Takes care of preventing rashes in folds of skin on my heavy body. LOVE this stuff and it is inexpensive!! Tried to make my own and tried other brands. This is the BEST stuff! No smell and GREAT!