Help

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think overall this is a very good product in this price. I am sensitive to allergies and I didn't get any problems while using this product. It is certified organic, and I could see, taste & feel that the quality is really very good. A few cons though. Taste wise, it has a very neutral flavour, not much of Vanilla. Not easy to mix in water or milk. Derived from sprouted brown rice, this is probably not a complete protein (Nutribiotic website itself tells that Lysine and Histidine are not in sufficient amounts to qualify it as a complete protein). So you should include protein from other food sources/supplements (especially if you are into building muscle).

Gross

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste at all. The taste reminds me of how wet dogs smell. Will try another product.

Great Organic Protein Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this product as an addition to smoothies, yogurt, pancakes and more. It has a pleasant taste and is high in protein, low in carbs, and certified organic and KOSHER. The only downside is that it is a bit chalky. But that doesn't stop me from using it. Even my kids like it and I think it is a great way to get extra protein in their diet. I am sure there are other uses that I have not discovered yet.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, not too acidic on the body, we use it while we are doing the mild version of the Bio Cleanse

Best protein power around!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to NutriBiotic for coming out with an organic variety. This is my favorite protein power as it does not contain any of the common allergens. I add a little extra vanilla stevia to it as I like a stronger vanilla flavor.

Grainy and Gross!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of different vegan proteins and I'll have to be honest, this is one of the worst. It does not blend well in water at all and is extremely grainy. The flavour is barely there, I don;t even know how to describe the taste. It's good value if you want to use it in cooking, however don't buy this if you intend to mix it with water and go. I'll go back to Sunwarrior blend next time.

super good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product taste good. I mixed it with oat milk and banana for my breakfast and it taste perfect.

Tasty and blends well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found this rice protein powder to have a pleasant taste and it blended well for a smooth texture.

pretty good source of protein and not too expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

pretty good source of protein and not too expensive. wish it came with a scoop though since "heaping tablespoon" is not too precise of a measurement!

Nutribiotic Rice Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, couldn't feel, taste, see any difference to SunWarrior (which is excellent).

1 2 3