Great protein powder!

Posted by ToughNut on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best protein supplement I've used since staying away from dairy products (including whey protein). To me the most important thing was getting the protein I need to get without side effects like acne (which I get from whey/soy protein) or digestive issues, and this protein delivers without any side effects. To get as high quality protein as possible I mix half a scoop of the rice protein with half a scoop of pea protein (click my user name and look for the pea protein I reviewed and am using). I'm drinking two of these every day, one post workout and one before bedtime, this is one of the things that help me maintain a lean physique (I'm 180 lb with 10% body fat). I personally mix it with plain water, but it would probably taste better with rice/almond milk.

Similar to Sunwarrior protein but with more chalky texture

Posted by djsoma on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well-produced protein for a nice price, but the texture makes this a bit too bland to enjoy with water alone. I still have to check out how it goes down with raw milk. For now I'm having a break from this and gave it to a friend while trying out the latest chocolate flavoured raw protein by Garden of Life myself.

tastes well, doesn't blend well

Posted by rodeheks on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the vanilla taste. Sadly enough the powder does not blend well. I think this product (like all raw rice protein powders) is over priced. At the moment I soak and sprout quinoa (12 hours) and put this into my smoothie. I think this will give me much more protein and less carbohydrates and suger (rice vs quinoa).

Organic and nice

Posted by Reviewer1647855 on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product instead of Sunwarrior since it's organic. Not a sweet as Sunwarrior. For my wife a plus, she doesn't like stevia used in many of these products. Myself, I compensate that with honey and/or dates, if needed. Love this to make raw food smoothies. Find this a great organic alternative to Sunwarrior which I used for many years.

Ok, but not good by itself in water.

Posted by RayOfHope on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought this would be similar to the Sunwarrior Vanilla rice protein, but it is almost plain in comparison. I thought I might have been sent the plain by mistake. No good by itself in water.

Great taste & vegan-organic

Posted by 5352779212464830172 on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried 9 different brands, this is the only rice protein that don´t give me any GI distress and that the taste is good. Very recommended for vegans and no vegans ;-)

Exceptional value for organic protein.

Posted by 5029608126562894969 on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super value for organic rice protein. Though a little chalky, it's not something I am overly concerned about. It both smells and tastes great.

best in the market!

Posted by 5507617058051194493 on Jan 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

all organic mixes well with rice milk perfect with smoothies

Little sandy taste but good quality overall

Posted by 4634400044400270611 on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sandy taste compared to Sunwarrior's brown rice protein, but this one's organic! Great price quality overall..