NON-SOAP

Posted by Reviewer1479824 on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MAKES MY SKIN HEALTY--MANY GOOD COMMENTS ON MY SKIN. I'VE USED THIS PRODUCT FOR 20 YEARS . I AM NOW 72

NutriBiotic Non Soap Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1482398 on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product exclusively for 16 yr. and before that another nonsoap product. I do not use soap of any kind on my face or body. This product allows you to keep your moisture level and youthfulness.

NutriBiotic Original Peppermint Liquid Soap

Posted by Sprinkles on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought a bottle of this one and also a bottle of the NutriBiotic Sensitive Skin formula cleanser at the same time. Even though this original formula cleans well and has a very pleasant mild peppermint smell, I choose the Sensitive Skin formula to purchase again in the future because it is a healthier product. It cleans every bit as well, lathers up even better than the original formula with just a pea-size amount, is totally unscented, and has healthier ingredients. The Original formula has sodium laureth sulfate as the main cleanser, which is not good, and I'm not too happy with a couple of the other ingredients as well. In addition, the peppermint oil, even though it smells quite pleasant, is a skin sensitizer to many people and is not a good ingredient for putting on sensitive facial skin. (I guess it wouldn't hurt too much if you only use it as hand soap.) The Sensitive Skin formula is the superior formula with an ingredient list that I am MUCH happier with, and I even use it each evening to cleanse my face and eyes of makeup. It removes all the makeup easily and leaves my skin feeling clean and comfortable, not tight or dry.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1997893 on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product for sensitive skin prone to breakouts. I've used it for probably 10 years and I wouldn't use anything else.

nutribioticskin cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3322931 on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product over18 years. Soap has not been in my life ever since.I have a bottle at the kitchen sink, one at the bathroom sink and one in the shower. And it is priced right! Keep on supplying it please. I have bought it in all 3 states I have lived in during that time

No acne

Posted by Reviewer3065293 on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product 3 years ago and my acne has really decreased. My acne decreased immediately after I started using it. I does not dry out my skin like other products I have used and makes my skin soft. One bottle of this skin cleanser lasts 6 months. It is a great value.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1186914 on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this product for oily, problem skin. (pimples, blackheads etc.)I found out that it almost completely cleared up a face and neck rash after the first use. Quicker and safer then Rx topical. Doc said rash was probably fungal. I believe it is the GSE working for the fungal rash. Too soon to tell if it will help and prevent problem skin stated above. Only had it a week or so and our skin isn't worse. Does not leave oily residue. A little goes a long way. Clean smell and feel.

NON-SOAP SKIN CLEANSER

Posted by Reviewer2882709 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR MANY YEARS NOW AND LOVE IT. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT IT PROTECTS THE MANTAL OF THE SKIN THEREFORE PREVENTING ANY GERMS FROM PENETRATING THE SKIN UNLIKE REGULAR SOAPS WHICH ULTIMALY DESTROY THIS MANTAL.

Wonderful product for sensitive people

Posted by Reviewer2879724 on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very sensitive to products, chemical and otherwise, and this product is a great compliment to my already sparse repertoire.

fabulous

Posted by allisonmartin on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful. The first week I used it,my face peeled. After one week my skin felt and looked great. I have been struggling with skin cleansers all my life. Now 37, my skin is smooth. This is a lot better than proactive. Etc, and mich more cost effective. I will continue to use this forever..... so happy I found it.