Surprisingly good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After I developed an intolerance to egg protein (too bad, Vitol's Ice Cream Vanilla flavor is great), which was preceded by the dairy protein allergy...you can see why I started trying rice protein powders. This one is particularly good, I think because the ingredients put in to "balance" it also give it a depth of flavor that plain rice powder doesn't have. Plus the fat gives it more staying power, and it's medium chain tryglicerides -- good fat. Highly recommended, great as a base in smoothies.

GREAT FLAVOR!

Posted by HealthMinded71 on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an item I asked iherb to start carrying and they responded quickly and let me know they were ordering it in for their inventory. I am so pleased with this product! Great flavor and really fills you up. I think this is truly the BEST protein drink I've had EVER and I've tried LOTS over the years. I have several containers here that I just couldn't finish. I already ordered another so I don't run out. I wanted to make sure I liked it first and it's really very good! You will be pleasantly surprised!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My grandma said it give her a boost of energy and has a great taste too.

Filling and Tasty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Big thanks to iherb, this arrived in New Zealand by international airmail very quickly, this was the $4.00 postage, sent on last Tuesday and arrived today Wednesday of this week, so excellent delivery time. I like the taste very much, mixes well with water and was quiet creamy and tastes just sweet enough, will try with milk also, this will be even better, milk is Zone Diet balanced so will not mess up the ratio balance of the shake. Great product and great service, thanks heaps. I am very pleased with this shake.

MsV

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this drink. The best I remember drinking. My son found it "chalky" but I disagree. This is the least "chalky" protein drink I've ever drank...this is his first. He thought chocolate would be better so I ordered chocolate in a different brand....ick!

yummy and good for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is hands-down my fav protein powder. Three reasons: 1. yummy flavor without being super sweet 2. doesn't contain dairy 3. doesn't contain soy

Tastes great but now I know better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am so bummed. I love this drink, but I just came to understand what "crystalline fructose" is, and does to the liver.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this great product for 8+ years, and have always been totally satisfied with it.