Actually pretty tasty

Posted by EirikCor on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Usually i buy Sun Warrior rice protein (natural flavor) here in Norway, and i was (still are) very happy with it. But because we have a import tax/fees for everything of value over about 33$, i had to find alternatives when i discovered iherb. I found and ordered 2 boxes of NutriBiotic Rice Protein Chocolate. Its a lot cheaper and it does actually taste better too. At first i thought it mixed well, but tasted very little and was somewhat grainy. But after 6-7 shakes, it really started to grow on me. Now i prefer it to any other protein powders when i make my 3 daily shakes. A few easy tips to make the shake taste even better: *Mix it with unflavored (or Chocolate) rice milk *Add 1/2 teaspoon of oil (it makes it healthier, 100% smooth and tasting fantastic for some reason -even when mixing with water) *Blend in 10-50% hemp, pea, different brand of rice or other type of protein-powder to get different taste and texture.

Love the Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is super. I love the chocolate flavor and it helps to regulate my blood sugar. I look forward to it every day. It's like having a treat without the worry of sugar.

Try this for that chocolate craving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Yumm! I mix this with chocolate almond milk for a morning shake, or an afternoon pick me up, and it satisfies my craving for chocolate but, unlike chocolate, it has the health benefit of protein and carbohydrates without the fat and empty calories of a chocolate bar.

Not very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Rice protein tastes pretty foul no matter what the flavouring and this is no different in that regard. What I don't like about this product is that once mixed, if you leave it a while then the powder drops to the bottom of the shake. The Jarrow rice protein doesn't do this, once mixed it stays mixed. Both taste roughly as bad as each other but the Jarrow mixes and stays mixed, therefore it is the better product.

NutriBiotic, Rice Protein, Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great in smoothies.

Nurtibiotic Rice Protein Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've found Nutribiotic rice protein chocolate really good, so much easier to drink than the unflavoured rice protein powder. Delivery was really quick too

Great alternativ to whey protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste, but could have disolved a bit easier. It requires a bit of shaking to get it fully disolved, but it helps to put the protein powder in the shaker BEFORE the liquids.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product because I am allergic to whey protein so it is great for that purpose. It has a grainy texture compared to other types of protein powder even when mixed in a blender.

Not worth it.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ordinary rice protein, a dash of stevia, and some cocoa, and you have the same thing, but for the half of the price.

Great alternative to whey and soy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the chocolate flavor. The best part of this is that it's not grainy like some other rice protein powders that I've tried. This is my fave by far! Delicious and easy. To be honest, I usually throw it in a green smoothie with berries and banana. :) I've had it by itself sometimes when I'm in a rush and it's good.