disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge fan of Nutribiotic products (their nasal spray saves me from every cold) and had high hopes for this. Unfortunately, it made me break out in dry skin patches on my elbows, knees and the corner of my mouth. I won't use it but it's a shame since it smells good and I love that its in a pump bottle.

NutriBiotic, Skin cleanser, Fresh Fruit, Non soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Just received my order a couple of days ago, so I've only used the cleanser 3 times & I'm impressed. Has a nice clean smell, light gel texture, nice light lather, handy pump container , natural ingredients, & paraben free! Skin is cleansed gently, removes make/up & eye make/ up as well. Non drying skin feel clean & smooth..So..I'm very pleased with this product. oh... & look at the price!!!

no go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

even though is says for dry skin it actually dried my skin and it became really itchy. i wouldn't recommend it!

Recommended to use

Posted by Karepula on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is my second bottle of non-soapy NutriBiotic cleansers. The first one was Fragrance free. I do not find any differences between these two, only this one has a slightly note of berries as an additional aroma. It's very lovely and very easy to apply, easy to rinse out. I was using it as a facial cleanser on a regular basis and no bad experience. I like that the formula is very gentle and not irritating. My skin is prone to be very dry during cold time, but non of this happened using NutriBiotic Cleanser. Suitable to remove eye make up without any redness to your eyes. I find a big bottle as a plus, long lasts, in my case 4 moths. Hope was helpful.

skin cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is an excellent product i used this in my shower and as a facial cleanser it does not leave the skin dry after use skin felt moisturised after every use will definitely buy again...

Cleans and moisturizes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used this because of sensitive skin. And my room mate used her expensive body wash. But she has to apply moisturizer. And I don't have to, and I'm older than she is. The reason, I think is because there is no soap and it's natural. Love the fragrance. My extended family is using it too and they love it.

Excellent Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is easy on the skin, and does not have a lingering scent. This is also great as a liquid hand soap.

Nutri-Biotic skin cleaner; it's the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for ten years, and I love it! Ths is the first time that I've purchased it online. I saved a bundle over the health food store. One bottle used sparingly lasts me six months. I bought four bottles; I usually do when I like a product as much as this one. If your skin breaks out from bacteria (like mine does, since I live in the tropics), this product which contains citricidal (fruit), which acts as a natural anti-bacteriant, should do the trick. The product labeling is now different from the photo. It's not blue and red; it's white and purple; probably to reflect the change in formula, since they took out the parabens (preservatives), which I never realized where in there previously. Good job!

Best face cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love love this. I am on my 3rd bottle and each bottle lasts ages (approx 4-5 months for me at 2x use daily). Works wonderful to clean my face, keeps my face clean and free from breakouts. And oh my, did I mention, what a value it is for such a big bottle??

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do like the soap. It doesn't give you many suds like most soaps do but that's ok. It has a fresh fruit smell. Also the bottle is big, so I'm thinking this will last awhile.

1 2 3 4