great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

4 to 5 years athlete's foot, nothing worked, pharmaceuticals, prescription pharmaceuticals, alternative medicine ... absolutely nothing. NutriBiotic Skin Ointment worked ... within days; and within several weeks athlete's foot problem all gone. Works terrific on other skin conditions, like warts, like the odd little white spots that show up when you use very high end skin conditioners full of exotic chemistry... Amazing stuff.

Skin Ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is incredible. There is a noticeably shorter healing time for those little cuts and scrapes when you use the GSE skin ointment. I tested! I had a little cut on each hand. On the left hand I used the ointment and on the right I didn't. The NEXT day the left hand was noticeably better while the right hand took several more days to heal. I will keep using this.

Wonderfully healing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this skin ointment now instead of Neosporin. I took a gash out my leg while shaving (not a nick; a gash!) and it was completely healed within a few days! I even use a little if I get a pimple -- clears it up right away!

EXCELLENT PRODUCT !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This skin ointment is great, helped heal up some eczema I've been dealing with for a couple of years, dried it right up & calms the itching. This product is also great for prickly heat rashes, cleared mine up over 1/2 way in one night by 3 days it was gone completely! This ointment doesn't burn & it is very soothing even on raw skin !

worked on my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Our dog had some kind of red inflamed spot on its ear. Not wanting to use drugs and not needing to take her to the vet for something so minor, we tried the Nutribiotic skin ointment. In a week, whatever this red spot was, it totally disappeared.

Be careful when using it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to find out, if it can help me with cystic acne. No, it doesn´t work on acne at all, but wounds are healing little bit faster with it. It leaves red dry blotches on skin, if you don´t use very very thin layer.

Amazing stuff!!!

Posted by Kittyhearsawho on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After reading the good reviews I had high hopes for this stuff and I was not disappointed. In fact it worked better than I ever dreamed it could! For years I have been getting small red, sore 'pimples' on my chin and nose with a lot of redness (a Doctor told me it was Rosacea, but i'm not convinced for various reasons). This stuff cleared it up in two days!!! If another little pimple does come up, I put this on and it's gone without a trace the next day. I use homeopathics which help lessen the amount of them, but none of the topical's i've tried have worked like this stuff. I won't be without it now.

Great stuff!

Posted by Doglover on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will not go without this little tube of ointment in my medicine cabinet. Works better and faster then triple antibiotic ointment. Safe on pets too. If you have a cut or scrape and apply this you will notice healing the very next day!

Healed Resistant Impetigo for 2 year old!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 2 year old has had impetigo (we think staph, but not MRSA) for a year now. We went to 4 doctors and tried at least 5 topical and oral antibiotics - multiple, multiple times over a 9 month period. It wasn't until we started putting this GSE product on his skin that it started to heal!!!! The only thing is that I still have to use it every day to keep it away on one spot on his face. But halleluia that I have this option b/c the impetigo was ruling our lives (couldn't go to school sometimes, etc.) and it used to be all over his body...

Cream

Posted by Lipsticklady on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good....i used it on an anal fissure...and it cleared it up within two days. I also used it on my finger to what i thoguht was a wart beginning--took care of that too....son is using it on face for acne.