great

Posted by Reviewer2988243 on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

4 to 5 years athlete's foot, nothing worked, pharmaceuticals, prescription pharmaceuticals, alternative medicine ... absolutely nothing. NutriBiotic Skin Ointment worked ... within days; and within several weeks athlete's foot problem all gone. Works terrific on other skin conditions, like warts, like the odd little white spots that show up when you use very high end skin conditioners full of exotic chemistry... Amazing stuff.

Skin Ointment

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is incredible. There is a noticeably shorter healing time for those little cuts and scrapes when you use the GSE skin ointment. I tested! I had a little cut on each hand. On the left hand I used the ointment and on the right I didn't. The NEXT day the left hand was noticeably better while the right hand took several more days to heal. I will keep using this.

Wonderfully healing!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this skin ointment now instead of Neosporin. I took a gash out my leg while shaving (not a nick; a gash!) and it was completely healed within a few days! I even use a little if I get a pimple -- clears it up right away!

worked on my dog

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Dec 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Our dog had some kind of red inflamed spot on its ear. Not wanting to use drugs and not needing to take her to the vet for something so minor, we tried the Nutribiotic skin ointment. In a week, whatever this red spot was, it totally disappeared.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT !!!

Posted by Reviewer2890007 on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This skin ointment is great, helped heal up some eczema I've been dealing with for a couple of years, dried it right up & calms the itching. This product is also great for prickly heat rashes, cleared mine up over 1/2 way in one night by 3 days it was gone completely! This ointment doesn't burn & it is very soothing even on raw skin !

Cream

Posted by Lipsticklady on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good....i used it on an anal fissure...and it cleared it up within two days. I also used it on my finger to what i thoguht was a wart beginning--took care of that too....son is using it on face for acne.

Healed Resistant Impetigo for 2 year old!

Posted by Reviewer1619912 on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 2 year old has had impetigo (we think staph, but not MRSA) for a year now. We went to 4 doctors and tried at least 5 topical and oral antibiotics - multiple, multiple times over a 9 month period. It wasn't until we started putting this GSE product on his skin that it started to heal!!!! The only thing is that I still have to use it every day to keep it away on one spot on his face. But halleluia that I have this option b/c the impetigo was ruling our lives (couldn't go to school sometimes, etc.) and it used to be all over his body...

Be careful when using it

Posted by Reviewer1329133 on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to find out, if it can help me with cystic acne. No, it doesn´t work on acne at all, but wounds are healing little bit faster with it. It leaves red dry blotches on skin, if you don´t use very very thin layer.

wow , wonder!

Posted by Reviewer3205421 on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i put this cream on a small cut and right away noticed improvment the next day it almost gon..... yes i higly recomand it!

MIracle Cream

Posted by Reviewer3264582 on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have sebehria dermititus and this stuff helps keep the flaking and itching under control quite well applied 1-3X per day. Even has improved chronic fungal problem on my big toe.