Makes you look fresh

Posted by Reviewer2281535 on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So I read the, "The Acne Cure" By Dr. Terry J. Dubrow and he recommended that after your acne clears up you should use something with Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Cester and Tocotrienol. It really makes your skin look soft and smooth and does a great job in preventing acne. Not much to say other than how it's a great acne preventative and a way to keep your skin looking fresh.

Pretty good serum

Posted by Reviewer1011571 on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like the light scent. It's a pretty good serum, I can see that it keeps skin moisturized, the ingredients are great. Another plus is it's vegetarian. I would recommend it for drier to normal skin, however. On me, having combination/oily skin, the soybean oil might have contributed to the pimples popping up after using this product.

Good one

Posted by Reviewer1593217 on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This serum is very pleasant to use, it's lightweight and easy to apply, does not roll under makeup. I think that my skin looks better than two weeks ago (when I started using this). It has mild scent - and something slightly unpleasant under it, but nothing intolerable. The scent fades soon. UPDATE - this product has been updated: the graphics are new and the formula is paraben-free! The scent is better than before. This has definitely become a staple in my skin care regime. Highly recommended!

AMAZING SERUM

Posted by Reviewer2378602 on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I first saw this serum at the local health food store. I was looking for a product with Lipoic acid and DMAE (recommended by leading skin care specialists). This serum is essential in my skin care program. It does not have a strong smell, it glides on smoothly, and it nourishes my skin. I would not be without it. I use it all over my face and neck. I highly recommend this product.

Smooths & Clears Skin

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Skin serum works great on aging skin. It helps clear ruddy complexion, smooths fine lines & enhances skin glow.

NutriBiotic Super Skin Serun

Posted by Reviewer2146529 on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over 2 years. It has made such a great improvement in my over age 60 skin condition. I would recommend it to anyone who desires a smoother, moisturized skin. I will continue to use this as long as it is available.

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this Super Skin Serum very much. Use it every day. Get a lot of compliments on my skin.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product a lot, it has improved the condition of my skin after just a week of use.

utriBiotic, Super Skin NutriBiotic Super Skin Serum, with Lipoic Acid, DMAE, Vitamin C Ester & Tocotrienol, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3028910 on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous facial serum that really imrpoves the quality of my skin.

very sticky

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very sticky and oily. Not suitable for Asian skin!