Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Came across this in search for a body wash that's non-drying, paraben free and with a good non-irritating smell. It scores well on the to latter points but not as well on adding moisture to the skin. I haven't found that yet in all body washing products I've tried the last years though.. Still this is a great body wash with a pleasant vanilla smell that you don't need as much to foam. Just moisture your body with a lotion, cream or oil after showering. Recommend!

Great smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hubby and I both enjoy the scent of this shower gel. There are a few ingredients that are questionable, but I've not yet found the "perfect" one. Until then, this will do.

Great shower gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since you only need to use a small amount, one bottle lasts for quite a while. iHerb has the best price of any store or online retailer I have ever used. Pleasant smell and never irritating to the skin. Rinses off easily with no residue. Non-drying and can be used for face as well as body.

good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this shower gel for a long time.

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this as shower and shampoo, its very pure and gentle, lovely smell not strong, love this :)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I've bought this. I love the smell of it. Have used other shower gels after my first bottle, but nothing beats this !

향이 정말 좋아요!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

바닐라 향이예요~ 인공적인 느낌보다는 천연 바닐라 느낌이고, 부드러운 향이네요. 세정력도 좋으면서 건조하거나 뻣뻣하지 않아요. 두통째 구매입니다.

smells amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great product

I love NutriBiotic shower gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

because they are very gentle to the skin. It is my second bottle and I will absolutely continue using NB shower gels.

well done

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not so much chai in it, but odour is rich in vanila and..almond :D does not dry out the skin, lather is very pleasant. Good amount for reasonable price.

1 2 3