Product was rancid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've had this brand of Rice protein before and it is normally excellent. Unfortunately the container I received was rancid. The product does contain a small percentage of fat from the rice, and this will not keep on shelf indefinitly. I am returning the product to iherb for a refund. The package should contain an expiration date, but it did not. I would recommend that iherb keep this product refrigerated in their warehouse.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste

Safe effective protein powder

Posted by NaraNarasimhan on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you can't take dairy, and wish to avoid whey-based products, this is a great choice. I have been using it for over a year. I avoid dairy products, including whey, so this is a good choice for me. Only thing, you probably need twice the amount compared to whey products.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a reasonable product for vegan. I love that.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a vegetarian and use this as a weight-training supplement. It's a great product and tastes good.

A incredibly versatile protein boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a staple pantry item to help me manage my busy life! I love that it has NO additives. None. No flavors to conflict with my other ingredients, so I can throw it in baked goods or blend it in a smoothie or add it to dough for a savory item. No added sugars or artificial sweeteners to mess up the high-protein diet with no refined sugars and a balanced intake of fiber with natural sugars that I use to control my health condition. This product is even safe to use with my . There's a certified organic version of this listed as well.

I love this protein powder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am lactose intolerant and I try to steer clear of soy so I sometimes have a hard time finding alternatives that taste good. I love this stuff, it tastes great and doesn't have a funny texture.

Comparable to other rice proteins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Price-worthy rice protein, fully comparable to more expensive alternatives. Not very tasty as it is but work fine when using it in baked goods.

Awful taste but great protein

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After taking this protein for a couple years I still can't get over the horrible taste. But, it is a great protein powder, goes down easy and mixes well. It's slightly better to take with juice, but I just hold my breath when drinking this and after a couple seconds it's all over. It doesn't come with a scoop, though! So save one from another protein you use.

A Mainstay

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an essential part of my daily intake, since I have a lot of food allergies. I don't know what I would do without it!

1 2 3 4