Product was rancid

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've had this brand of Rice protein before and it is normally excellent. Unfortunately the container I received was rancid. The product does contain a small percentage of fat from the rice, and this will not keep on shelf indefinitly. I am returning the product to iherb for a refund. The package should contain an expiration date, but it did not. I would recommend that iherb keep this product refrigerated in their warehouse.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1391458 on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste

Safe effective protein powder

Posted by NaraNarasimhan on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you can't take dairy, and wish to avoid whey-based products, this is a great choice. I have been using it for over a year. I avoid dairy products, including whey, so this is a good choice for me. Only thing, you probably need twice the amount compared to whey products.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1286510 on Oct 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this protein supplement for years. It is effective, and is a good vegan protein alternative.

Great stuff - Hypoallergenic

Posted by Reviewer1441872 on Aug 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like rice protein because it is hypoallergenic. Many people have allergies they are not aware of. There are other great proteins out there, but protein derived from brown rice is a great protein to use while detoxing or trying to determine if you have allegries. Our bodies only have so much immune system and if we use it to deal with food that we eat we can easily get overloaded by other allergens.

Energy Boost!

Posted by Reviewer2406990 on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'm basically a vegetarian and need to start my day with an energy boost. For years I've been using Nutribiotic's protein powder mixed in rice milk on my morning breakfast cereal with fresh or frozen fruit. For me, it's a tasty treat and gives me a great start-up for the day's activities ahead.

Excellent Low Carb Protein

Posted by Reviewer2389989 on Jun 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product instead of Soy or Whey based protein. It mixes into anything well, I add it to alternate flours to make my own low carb goodies. I moved to the middle of nowhere and have to order this online...the price is far better than I was paying in the cities.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2704349 on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Used it for years, but many stores only carry the flavored versions. Happy that I can get unflavored from iHerb, and the price is way better than local even with shipping. I will defintely buy again.

healthy

Posted by mrkq10 on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

it's so healthy and tastes great. it's excellent with rice or oat milk as a snack

Rice Protein Review