rice protein

Posted by Reviewer2462329 on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

dissolves well in water, flavouring could b made a little stronger as harly any vaniilla taste. otherwise an Awesome after workout drink. significantly reduces muscle ftique on the next day . great for vegans and lactose intolerence !

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started with this product because it is recommended by Dr. Mark Hyman of the UltraSimple Diet fame. I've stayed with it because it is delicious as well. I have it in a shake with blueberries, water and flax seeds each morning and it's all I need for a breakfast that sustains me.

Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3266839 on May 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My two yr old has serious food allergies so this is an excellent producut for us. I make him banana shakes with it. Rice milk, banana and a huge scoop of this powder with ice in the blender is awesome - the whole family asks for them. I add ground flax seed to mine and it's really yummy. Even the vanilla flavored poweder just mixed with the rice milk is really delicious alone.

It's Protein, it's rice and it tastes like Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2356139 on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pretty plain vanilla review - I like this stuff, been using it for the last 2 years. I prefer the Vanilla over the chocolate and berry flavors. The vanilla goes well with just about everything, i even add a little to my morning smoothie thatis mostly green mix.

nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent flavor, first rice protein I can tolerate

Nutribiotic rice protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1638609 on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has the best texture of any of the low carb rice protein powders I've tried. Flavour is manageable.

Tastes Awful

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder tastes awful on it's own (mixed with water) but is okay with a banana or juice. It's good value.

Best tasting rice protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Of 5 or 6 brands I've tried, this is the best tasting rice protein powder. It still has a bit of a grainy texture when mixed into liquids, but that's just the nature of rice protein. This vanilla tastes much better than the plain. In addition to mixing this into fruit smoothies, you can also stir it into nut butters or bake it into cookies.

Nutibiotic Rice Protein

Posted by Reviewer1863281 on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent protein poweder. It has a very pleasant taste compared to some. It isn't available in Australia, unfortunately.

NutriBiotic Vanilla Rice

Posted by Reviewer3036511 on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best protein powder I've found to date. Great taste, not gritty, mixes easily with rice, soy, cow milk, or juice. Add a touch of stevia and some fruit for a 'shake/smoothie'. Glad you carry the large size.