This product is saving my life

Posted by MichaelLabib on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been sick with toxic black mold and mercury poisoning since 2008, before that I was healthy with liver enzymes of less than 20 (SGPT and SGOT). After I got sick then kept going up until they reached 850, when I discovered the mold, and cleaned it all, they went down to 450. I started taking milk thistle and other supplements later on and my liver enzymes went down to 200+ (between 200 and 295) and since then they rarely come down. I have been taking Acetyl Glutathione for 10 days or so and my liver enzymes went down to 72 and 42, I had the test twice just to believe it's real. I'm yet to experience other benefits, I feel a bit drowsy when I take it but that might be a detox symptom.

Very helpful product

Posted by LouLou on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have only taken this for about a week but I would say that it is very helpful if you are battling adrenal fatigue and/or heavy metal poisoning. Studies have shown that the body can more easily absorb this form of glutathione and low glutathione is implicated in many disease states. I figure this will help my body to get rid of toxins for itself as I seem to have very little capacity for this. Yes it is pricey but to me if it works it is worth the investment..

Extraordinary effects

Posted by danarm on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes me feel good, makes my skin glow and cures inflammation. One of my top 5 supplements.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my top supplement for liver support. Other forms of glutathione are not easily absorbed from the digestive tract. This one is.

king of the supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Maybe the best supplement you can get, it makes all the other supplements work much better. I feel the difference right away ! I been traveling a lot, and had my health in bad shape. I wish this would have been cheaper..

This stuff works. "Nuff said !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product delivers as advertised. It is a bit pricey however still excellent "value for the dollar" !

Probably very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took this for shingles as it's a herpes illness and according to an expert (Shades) on Mercla.com exists in a low level of glutathione (GSH). But my condition was rediagnosed to urticaria (hives) and this didn't appear to be cured by extra GSH, which wasn't surprising. So I can't tell how effective the GSH was. But since taking the GSH my energy and illness level have not descended to the initial lowest level altho the hives got worse at one stage. So that may be an effect of the GSH, but can't say for certain. Am now having IV vitamin C for the hives to help balance the immune system, and this seems to have helped a lot. Plus I've just got EPI Moducare capsules recommended by my IV doctor. Spent a lot of $ on GSH so am still taking it as I'm 69 and the body lacks it as you age.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is an efficient priduct

Smells like cannabis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't really noticed any difference since taking it but it feels good mentally to know that Im taking a good form of glutathione. Interestingly, the pills smell alot like cannabis.

Testing On Myself

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Heard that is a mother of all vitamins. This is the second bottle that I ordered.