As good as we were told!

Posted by Zambini on Feb 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After diagnosing a family member with adrenal fatigue, we got this product on the recommendation of several other users. We didn't have high hopes, since the complaints had spanned years without releif. A few day after starting on the adrenal cortex, the family member called me and let me know how it was going. His relief of adrenal symtpoms were not only near immediate from the 1st day of taking the product, but actually also quite amazing. He was very happy with the relief he felt, energy level and concentration ability. I will definitely recommend this to anyone who is suffering adrenal fatigue symptoms.

it helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Within a few days of starting Adrenal Cortex, I had more energy - both mental & physical: I simply felt better & I felt happier, after ten years of combating Lyme Disease fatigue daily. I also noticed less food cravings, especially sugar cravings.

ACE for adrenal support

Posted by JanMartin on Dec 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We love this! We live on this! It was the only treatment I could find to help adrenal fatigue and panic attacks from adrenal exhaustion. We recommend this to everyone.

Great for helping CFS/adrenal burnout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These really do help and have changed my quality of life for the better quite dramatically. Taken last thing before bed, I find it much easier to get a good nights sleep now and my allergies have improved a lot. I still have all the symptoms of CFS but they are not as severe. In particular, the weird "generalized anxiety" feeling has almost gone now. Highly recommended.

Great for exausted adrenals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I went to a Chronic fatigue specialist and had 25 blood tests to determine where my condition was at. Found out that only 3 of my levels were down and they all originated from the adrenals. I sorted knew my adrenals were exhausted but it was good to know for sure. I found this and started taking it and I quickly started to feel much better as my adrenals started to to rebuild themselves. I have had a few full days at work without slumping.

Nutricology Adrenal Cortex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This supplement was recommended to me by my chiropractor when I experienced frequent dizziness & an incident of syncope (fainting)upon changing from a reclined or squating position to a standing position. After daily use of the adrenal supplement for 2 weeks--always in the morning--my dizziness cleared up and I have had no more syncope. I now use it intermittently when I feel the dizziness start to creep up on me again; the adrenal supplement does the trick.

NutriCology Adrenal Cortex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Having recently discovered that it is my Adrenals causing thyroid problems I wanted a 'good' Adrenal support and from the reviews Nutricology seemed to fit the bill. Been taking it about ten days, and do feel a difference. But, for goodness sake, I need to re-order and Nutricology is not available! At this stage of the game I cannot afford to be without this product.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was mercury poisoned and mercury stresses the adrenals as I've come to find out. I bought this product based on Andy Cutler's recommendation. What I noticed a few days after taking these was that I was less angry/scared/stressed from various aspects of life. And when I stopped taking these, the issues started again. I never knew I had an adrenal issue and always wondered how, all of a sudden, I was always angry and could get scared easily. For example, I would never get scared while watching a horror movie or playing a scary video game before. But just a few years back, I noticed that this was changing. Thank God I found out this was due to my amalgam fillings. I take two pills a day as one doesn't work for me. Everyone is different so please be careful! All the best!

This has changed my life in a very positive way.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've had problems using targeted adrenal hormones. This supplement gives a much broader effect that makes me feel normal for the first time in a couple of decades or longer. Most people won't need much, perhaps 1-2 in the morning.

Adrenal Exhaustion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ended up with severe adrenal exhaustion from caring for my parents for several years. After spending most of my time in bed for several months (and feeling very frightened), I started taking this product, as well as L-Tyrosine, Vitamin B Complex and Vitamin C. Within a month, I was out of bed and after 4 months, I felt much better.