Help

Changed formulation as of March 2015

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This used to be one of the few available pure adrenal extracts from healthy animals without additives. The manufacturer has changed the formulation and now includes fillers. The pills are also much bigger without having an increased amount of adrenal, so I am estimating they are now at least half filler. I have been purchasing this product for years but will now be looking for something else.

Life saving product ONLY for those in need of adrenal supplementation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have adrenal failure and am dependent on supplementation. This product has been excellent so far. I don't know what I would do if it no longer was available. It upsets me that people don't do proper research and ignore warnings. UNLESS you have a serious condition that demands natural glandular replacement (as an alternative to synthetic steroids) DO NOT TRY this product. For us that are unable to tolerate the synthetic steroids, this is a God-send.I have no problems whatsoever, and I have successfully restored adrenal health. I do feel sorry for the reviewer who ended up in ER, but I wish they provided the reason for their experimenting with this potentially harmful supplement, rather than giving it one star review. If taken for a correct diagnosis, the dose is individual and must be divided in several portions daily (anything from a capsule to 3, depending on condition). This is not a supplement for casual use. I have taken it for five years without side effects, rather recovering very well. I found I had to lower the dose, but due to genetic causes and several burnouts,I will have to take this for the rest of my life. Please understand that some of us are dependent on this glandular. For anyone else, do take the disclaimers and warnings seriously.

Ended up in the emergency department

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

An hour after taking these, I had such severe upper abdo pain, that I had to go home from work. I didn't make the connection between the pain the this product so I took them again the next day. Again, within an hour of ingesting I ahd such severe upper abdo pain that I though I had a AAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm) or a sudden perforated gastric ulcer (no history of ulcers!). I ended up in the emergency department for 10 hours on a morphine protocol. Abdo CT and US found nothing. I'm having these capsules analysed because NO product should put a person in an emergency situation like these have done.

Great!

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These ones helped me (along with other vitamins such as high dosed vitamin C) to treat my adrenal exhaustion. Couldn't order this in the Netherlands, and ended up at iHerb's. Well... never left since!

Nutricology-Adrenal-Natural-Glandular-150-Veggie-Caps/45935

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Use it three times a day (3x3). Read the book dr. Wilson has written. It works for me!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Natural Pathic Doctor told me that my adrenals are a little sluggish. I started taking this and feel energized. What a difference. I feel great! :)

I think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Despite the fact that I have no idea what this supplement does with my adrenals I'm positive because I do have more energy. I hope it's strengthening my adrenals and not only giving energy because of traces of adrenalin and cortisol. A good explanation of the effect on my body I didn't find until now. So if someone could help me out with that, I'd appreciate that.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

thanks for sending , it works good

Steadies my nerves.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Nutricology Adrenal Glandular was recommended to me by my practitioner and it has helped support my adrenals and I feel much calmer. It's not forced like a drug more supportive of my body's own coping. I added it slowly according to my doctor's instructions because I was in such a state of adrenal fatigue. 1 pill every morning for 2 months then added a second pill at lunch for 2 months and finally a 3rd at dinner and I have maintained that for almost 2 years now. I feel so much better.

Nutricology, Adrenal, Natural Glandular, 150 Veggie Caps