Help

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

slightly more expensive than the other collagen powders available but well worth it. i have tried other collagen powders but this is the first one which dissolves fully. i also find it a very effective product. combined with biosil my skin, joints and bones seem fine. have already repeat purchased. sticking with what works. also, iherb always offer an excellent service.

Caused dry skin

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Completely undesirable outcome - would not get this again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

great formula for skin, nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Collagen seems to prevent breaking nails, help with joint discomfort and hair strength. Great product that mixes easily!

Not for those who is sensible to collagen

Posted by aiselin on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately collagen Arthred is simply not for me. About 1 week after regular taking the pain in my right wrist developed. I thought I hurt it somehow as I'm right handed and tend to do lots of things with the right hand. After a month I started getting pain in my arms and armpits! I still didn't think that collagen could cause that! Only looking back into my notes I noticed I had this pain before when was taking another cheaper collagen (Neocell), about 1.5 ago. I stopped taking it after a week as developed severe pain in my right hand. So, it seems collagen is not for me! I read lots of reviews about cysts and acne, I'm not acne prone and it didn't affect me that way. I haven't got any other changes in my complexion apart from gaining a bit of weight! Skin and hair didn't change.

I didn't receive my product