Linus Pauling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We learned from the visionary genius Linus Pauling that a person can absorb a gram an hour of natural vitamin C to bowel tolerance - without any harm at all - and the vitamin C can ward off the onset of many problems, such as cold and flu, or lessen their damages if not taken in time to stop them all together. Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant, vitally important in maintaining human health; vitamin C has a positive affect of every single part of you that you can think of, beginning with your cells, your brain, your muscles, your skin, your heart, and your immune system. We do not make it ourselves, our bodies cannot store it, and it for that reason we must get some every single day. I have used Nutricology brand exclusively for my entire adult life, and their vitamin C is by far the best. I don't trust any other brand to be as excellent as Nutricology.

Will reorder this one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good quality buffered C at a very reasonable price. Works well for us and I've used it for almost 4 years now.

Doesn't cause canker sores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife can be subject to canker sores if she uses normal ascorbic acid. This buffered Vit. C. prevents her from getting those sores.

substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

What I really wanted for my patient was the buffered powdered Mineral ascorbates by ARG; more cost efficient

Another Top Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Buffered Vitamin C is so easy on the stomach, and Allergy Research Group is very high quality products. This is the only buffered Vitamin C that I order!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really fast delivery, product as described

Vit. C without any negative side effects.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my "go to" solution whenever I discover I've just eaten MSG. It counters the swelling and discomfort MSG brings on and leaves no acidic discomfort.