Helps my fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2624724 on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for years with very great results. I started taking it at the recommendation of a chiropractor whom I heard lecture about fibromyalgia. She said to dissolve a rounded teaspoon in a LARGE glass (or even a pitcher) of water and drink it throughout the day and that it would take the edge off the pain of fibromyalgia... And that's exactly what it does.

Absolute necessity for us!

Posted by Reviewer1017492 on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have tried a number of Buffered C powders and ARG's is our best choice. You get a lot more than just C and without a lot of common allergens. My husband is recovering from a serious illness and when he starts to feel bad physically, he will take a dose of Vitamin C powder. He can literally feel it hit his system within minutes. I think this is a definite benefit over pills or capsules that must take time to dissolve. We think this is an excellent product and value.

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2010448 on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a cancer survivor and my doctor (who is an oncologist, pschiatrist, degree in genetics AND a licensed herbalist) recommended this product. I have been on it for over a year and am doing very well!

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2112383 on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This buffered C is so easy to digest. I mix it with some fresh water, lemon juice and stevia for a refreshing fizzy lemonade.

Nutricology Buffered Vitamin C Powder

Posted by Reviewer2042146 on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This Vitamin C powder does not upset my stomach as some others do. I also like that it provides calcium and magnesium as well.

Use in Coffee!

Posted by Reviewer1973905 on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband puts about a quarter teaspoon of this in his coffee to take the acid out. If he does not do this, coffee often makes his stomach hurt. It seems odd, but it works!

Vitamin C Powder

Posted by Reviewer2246201 on Dec 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this powder for years and nothing beats it when I'm getting a cold. Thank you so much for shipping it so quickly.

C Powder

Posted by Reviewer1936668 on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the Nutricology brand because it has the calcium and magnesium along with the C

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3092975 on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I thought this vitamin C powder would taste bad, but it doesn't.

This product has corn in it!

Posted by Reviewer2957418 on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this vitamin c for my son, who is allergic to corn. It distinctly says, "corn-free". So imagine my surprise when it arrived at my house and I learned that the main ingredient is corn! Corn allergic folks - now you know!

1 2 3