Lead Content

Posted by Reviewer1631643 on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I contacted Nutricology to determine the lead content, here is how they replied: "The United States Pharmacopeia mandates no more than 10 µg/lead per day from any product, and all of our products are far below that level. California Proposition 65, however, sets the lead standard 20 times lower, at 0.5 µg/day" Take away: Unless you have an extraordinary sensitivity, pregnant, or plan on taking this long term, you're fine. The only reason I gave this less than 5 stars is because other (more expensive) products offer a higher Butyric Acid content and don't have the Prop 65 warning.

better than probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

butyric acid seemed to be the missing link for my digestive problems (cramping and diarrhea). I had tried numerous brands of probiotics but it wasn't until I used butyric acid that my gut finally functioned normally.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1235595 on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering with candida for years now and within a few hours of taking butyraid I started to feel a difference - I am on the candida diet also.

Helpful for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1011799 on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I learned through study that butyric acid was very helpful for combatting IBS. Now my husband and I both take one a day with a larger meal, and it is one of the things, along with probiotics and digestive enzymes, that has turned these problems around.

really good

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

you can get this stuff from butter fat too. raw, grassfed is the best - good product, good for leaky gut

HIGH ENERGY!

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps greatly with adrenal fatigue and helps support the endocrine system. works very well!

Truly Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective supplement I have ever taken. The benefits for my gut, digestion, pain, fatigue, fog & too many more to mention here is significant. This is saying a lot as I have tried well over 100 different supplements over the years. I only wish the amount of butyrate per tablet was higher.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product togethet with Artemisinin I use daily to keep my WBC in tolerance

Using for leaky gut and SIBO

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 with each meal and it has helped with bloating. I also take digestive enzymes and Zypan.

Warning contains Lead

Posted by 4901013426153747228 on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Warning - this product contains Lead!! I'm appalled that a product would contain lead in this day and age. Very disappointed. The product has a 'California Proposition 65 Warning' and it also states that it contains lead on the bottle. I wish I knew this before I ordered.

1 2 3