Lead Content

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I contacted Nutricology to determine the lead content, here is how they replied: "The United States Pharmacopeia mandates no more than 10 µg/lead per day from any product, and all of our products are far below that level. California Proposition 65, however, sets the lead standard 20 times lower, at 0.5 µg/day" Take away: Unless you have an extraordinary sensitivity, pregnant, or plan on taking this long term, you're fine. The only reason I gave this less than 5 stars is because other (more expensive) products offer a higher Butyric Acid content and don't have the Prop 65 warning.

better than probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

butyric acid seemed to be the missing link for my digestive problems (cramping and diarrhea). I had tried numerous brands of probiotics but it wasn't until I used butyric acid that my gut finally functioned normally.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering with candida for years now and within a few hours of taking butyraid I started to feel a difference - I am on the candida diet also.

Helpful for IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I learned through study that butyric acid was very helpful for combatting IBS. Now my husband and I both take one a day with a larger meal, and it is one of the things, along with probiotics and digestive enzymes, that has turned these problems around.

really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

you can get this stuff from butter fat too. raw, grassfed is the best - good product, good for leaky gut

HIGH ENERGY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps greatly with adrenal fatigue and helps support the endocrine system. works very well!

Truly Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective supplement I have ever taken. The benefits for my gut, digestion, pain, fatigue, fog & too many more to mention here is significant. This is saying a lot as I have tried well over 100 different supplements over the years. I only wish the amount of butyrate per tablet was higher.

Warning contains Lead

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Warning - this product contains Lead!! I'm appalled that a product would contain lead in this day and age. Very disappointed. The product has a 'California Proposition 65 Warning' and it also states that it contains lead on the bottle. I wish I knew this before I ordered.

Using for leaky gut and SIBO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 with each meal and it has helped with bloating. I also take digestive enzymes and Zypan.

Nutricology, ButyrAid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is healing for leaky gut inflammation... however this will help a lot but may not be all you need as you need to find out the actual cause of your lucky gut, so you can correct it. This will help some for bloating too.

1 2 3